The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019

3 posters

Go down

Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019 Empty Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:40 pm

ROXX RECORDS DECLARES RECORD STORE DAY OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN METAL DAY!

Roxx Records update: 

Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on official Record Store Day April 13, 2019

First most pre orders have now shipped, we should be completely done by Wednesday! Thanks for a HUGELY successful campaign! All pre order incentives are long gone and went to the first 100 orders! All remaining stock is back in the store and live now! Holy Soldier yellow vinyl is almost sold out, snag one of the last 10 copies quick! Love Life gold vinyl maybe 35 to 40 left, so dont wait there either! 

Read this new email and hear some of the latest reviews and watch some of our newest videos! We are going to start doing a Christian Metal newsletter for our exclusive email list only so join up if you'd like to get it! 

https://mailchi.mp/1fb0ef8d0621/roxx-records-is-all-you-need-this-record-store-day
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019 Empty Re: Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019

Post by average joe Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Wait! I was going to pick up a Recon. Is it seriously sold out again before the release date?

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019 Empty Re: Roxx Records to release tons of Christian Metal on RSD 2019

Post by Soldier777 Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:58 pm

I placed a huge order from Roxx Productions this weekend and finalized it earlier today:

Holy Soldier debut/Love Life colored vinyl/CD and Recon CD package

Fear Not For the Wounded Heart EP $10.99

Deliverance The Subversive Kind red vinyl $27.99

Fear Not purple vinyl $29.99

Holy Soldier Last Train red vinyl $29.99

Holy Soldier Last Train CD $13.99

I have a couple of versions of Holy Soldier and Fear Not on CD. I also have the original CDs for Recon and Love Life. I may be selling some of these.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down