The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart (see how Stryper is listed..lol)

Go down

Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart  (see how Stryper is listed..lol) Empty Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart (see how Stryper is listed..lol)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:54 am

https://girdermusic.com/blogs/music-news/mainstream-to-christian-comparison

IF YOU LIKE THESE...          YOU WILL WANT TO CHECK OUT THESE CHRISTIAN ARTIST

StryperBloodgood, ShoutWhitecross

Back to top Go down

Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart  (see how Stryper is listed..lol) Empty Re: Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart (see how Stryper is listed..lol)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:55 am

Just thought it was funny, not trying to re-start a whole debate on Michael's comments from a couple of years ago....

Back to top Go down

Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart  (see how Stryper is listed..lol) Empty Re: Girder's Mainstream to Christian Comparison chart (see how Stryper is listed..lol)

Post by MikeInFla Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:05 am

I think there is a similar speadsheet on this forum somewhere that all of us contributed to. Not sure where it is now but I think it's here somewhere
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 am

MikeInFla wrote:I think there is a similar speadsheet on this forum somewhere that all of us contributed to. Not sure where it is now but I think it's here somewhere

Yeah, but the thing I thought was funny about this one is that they have Stryper on the mainstream side instead of the Christian side.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down