The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl

3 posters

Go down

NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl  Empty NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:13 am

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl  Empty Re: NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 am

Wow, Thanks for sharing this. I could never know if it wasn't for you.

It is a must for me, for many reasons:

- I've been in one of the concerts on that tour;
- I hold great memories of that night, specially because Narnia really does delivery an awesome live performance;
- I was in such a difficult period in life, struggling with work and family problems, and that night was a huge break for me; as I could take a little time to leave it all behind;
- I met many other fans and the band, as well;
- I was really upset at that time, because the Rob Rock concert I had tickets for was cancelled just about a couple of months earlier;

Back to top Go down

NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl  Empty Re: NARNIA - New Live Album on CD & Vinyl

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:46 am

While I do love some Narnia, I have never been a fan of live albums.  I think I will sit this one out.  I've bought a lot of music lately and need to put on the brakes somewhere.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Check now the review (in portuguese. You can use google translator) to "We Still Believe - Made In Brazil", the new and best Narnia live album!

http://metalnalata.com.br/site/narnia-we-still-believe-made-in-brazil-2018/  
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:39 am

Nice review. I just disagree regarding the high pitched screams from Christian. I guess he didn't do it because he was inactive for so long and his voice may have grown old, as well.

And, of course, the expression "disconected high pitched screams" doesn't fit in any metal music. The vocal work ON THAT ALBUM WAS AWESOME. 

qUOTE: "Christian Liljgren canta como nunca e sabe dosar melhor os seus dotes vocais (não temos aqui os agudos desconexos que apareceram em demasia no primeiro live);"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down