The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symphony in Red

3 posters

Go down

Symphony in Red Empty Symphony in Red

Post by Noods Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 am

Anyone heard the Worship album by Symphony In Red? The group consists of David Ellefson of Megadeth and Billy Smiley of White Heart. It's pretty good and has a great cover of the U2 song Yahweh. Here's a tune from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGQHXdkgez0&list=PL91aja1qec_me6QNkNpqZTlHH-cxlke2S&index=1
Noods
Noods
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Symphony in Red Empty Re: Symphony in Red

Post by Black Rider Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:46 pm

I listened when it first came out and found it mostly meh but that might just be me. They didn't do anything new.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 pm

To be honest, unless a band or artist can do an old hymn or worship song and truly make it sound like they wrote it, then I don't want to hear it.  I am sick to death of regurgitated tired hymns and worship songs.  If you really want to do something worshipful, embrace your creative side and write something that will move people and usher them into the presence of God. 

Wait!  What am I saying?  Even most worship music can't even do that anymore as it is so bland!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noods Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:11 am

alldatndensum wrote:To be honest, unless a band or artist can do an old hymn or worship song and truly make it sound like they wrote it, then I don't want to hear it.  I am sick to death of regurgitated tired hymns and worship songs.  If you really want to do something worshipful, embrace your creative side and write something that will move people and usher them into the presence of God. 

Wait!  What am I saying?  Even most worship music can't even do that anymore as it is so bland!

Very Happy
Noods
Noods
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down