The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites

3 posters

Go down

Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites Empty Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Hi

My name is Márllon Matos and I'm from Brazil.

I run Lex Metalis that works as a press office to some brazilian metal bands (like Perpetual Legacy, Azorrague, Legacy of Kain, Doomsday Hymn, Dynasty and others) and I'm searching for radio shows and/or metal websites to send news, promo links to review and broadcast.

If you work or know someone that work on one or both the examples, please leave here the contact to send material.

God bless
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites Empty Re: Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites

Post by Fearless For The King Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:47 am

Fuel radio is a good one, this is their contact page:

https://fuelradio.net/contact.php
Fearless For The King
Fearless For The King
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites Empty Re: Searching for radio shows and/or metal websites

Post by Blake Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:18 pm

LexMetalis wrote:Hi

My name is Márllon Matos and I'm from Brazil.

I run Lex Metalis that works as a press office to some brazilian metal bands (like Perpetual Legacy, Azorrague, Legacy of Kain, Doomsday Hymn, Dynasty and others) and I'm searching for radio shows and/or metal websites to send news, promo links to review and broadcast.

If you work or know someone that work on one or both the examples, please leave here the contact to send material.

God bless
I own Reanimated Radio, you can email me at blake@reanimatedradio.com if you have any submissions and I will get them added.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down