The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide

+3
alldatndensum
Pershing1134
My Awesome Timothy
7 posters

Go down

MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide Empty MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 am

The long awaited album by Millennial Reign is out on May 25th.  Really looking forward to hearing this, the artwork cover looks AMAZING!

Details here......

MILLENNIAL REIGN: NEW ALBUM "THE GREAT DIVIDE" ANNOUNCED
The US power metal band MILLENNIAL REIGN will release their new album "The Great Divide" on May 25th in Europe and North America through Ulterium Records.
The album will be available on CD, LP and digital. The LP edition is strictly limited to 300 copies worldwide.
The album features new members Travis Wills [vocals], Steve Nichols [drums] and Neil Bertrand [bass] together with founding member Dave Harvey [guitars]."The Great Divide" is the follow-up to "Carry The Fire", the label debut for the Swedish label Ulterium Records. Since the release of "Carry The Fire" the band toured with Stryper on their "To Hell With The Devil 30th anniversary tour" as well as supported bands like Sonata Arctica, Leaves' Eyes, Theocracy, Omnium Gatherum, Hammerfall and Joe Lynn Turner.
"The Great Divide" feels like a more focused and powerful album than its precursor and the new vocalist Travis Wills [Infidel Rising] really shines through the album with his raw and emotional vocals. Fast, catchy songs like "Break The Tide" and "Imagine" are mixed with epic songs like "Till The End" and "Wounds In Hand" and together they form a great collection of songs.
"The Great Divide" is a really strong US power metal album that should be perfect for fans of bands like Queensryche, Crimson Glory, Stryper and Theocracy!
"The Great Divide" track listing
01. The Genesis
02. Break The Tide
03. More Than Scars
04. Imagine
05. Till The End
06. In Your Silence
07. The Day The Sun Stood Still
08. Behind The Time
09. Wounds In Hand
10. The Great Divide
Millennial Reign tour dates
Mar 29-31: Exodo Fest - Tlaxcala, Mexico
Jun 01: Gas Monkey Live - Dallas, TX (with Stryper)
Jun 18: Trees - Dallas, TX (with Hammerfall)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/millennialreign

MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide 29511961_10156023309050638_5461029759432714976_n
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide Empty Re: MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:18 am

Nice artcover.
I need to hear some samples, as I am usually not really good in assimilating new vocalists.

Back to top Go down

MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide Empty Re: MILLENNIAL REIGN ~ The Great Divide

Post by Pershing1134 Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Not a fan of their old vocalist. Hope the new stuff is good!
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:21 am

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Nice artcover.
I need to hear some samples, as I am usually not really good in assimilating new vocalists.

That shouldn't be too hard with this band.  They have had a different vocalist now on all three albums.

I wonder why the preorder is so much cheaper through Amazon than through Ulterium.  I ordered through Amazon because it was cheaper and I pay no shipping since I am a Prime member.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Been looking for samples, anyone find some???
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 pm

Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:16 am

I like this artwork, so there's that. If it was from the hands of Felipe Machado Franco, he'll never again have an excuse to make the mediocre stuff he's been putting out since 2007.

Also glad they got a different singer. I've been really (too) obnoxious about James Guest's voacls (NOT guest vocals), their new singer has a voice that suits me better fortunately. I'll wait until I hear some samples or a single, but I really hope I'll like this one.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:00 pm

So, what did everyone think of this album?
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:10 am

Pro-Zak wrote:So, what did everyone think of this album?

I thought it was a magnificent album, very underrated.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:14 am

I thought it was really solid. It's generic in style but the songwriting is great, solid lyrics and vocal melodies.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down