The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million

3 posters

Go down

Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million Empty Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:44 pm

In Billy Graham's 6 decades of ministry he shared the gospel of Jesus Christ to 215 million people in live audiences in more than 185 countries and territories.

I don't think anyone else can or ever will match those numbers no matter what type of ministry or entertainment.

I look forward to meeting him in heaven.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million Empty Re: Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million

Post by alldatndensum Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 pm

I never met him personally, but I did get to be one of those millions that got to hear him preach at one of his crusades.  The message was simple but urgent.  People needed Jesus.  That's the bulk of the message that night.

I also got to be an extra in the movie they did about Rev. Graham that starred Armie Hammer.  I got to meet several of the actors.  I was in the movie theater scene.  You can only see the back of my head, though.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million Empty Re: Billy Graham performed in front of over 200 million

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:38 am

^ That's cool Cool 

I never met him too. But I did attend a large crusade at his last evangelical 'tour' in 2004. There was probably around 100k people there. The 'warm up' bands were Michael W. Smith, the Katinas, Kutless, the TAIT band, Third Day, and Jars of Clay.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/billy-graham-crusade-to-make-history-tonight-13243/
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:34 am

I don't remember what year it was, but I saw Rev. Graham in Nashville, TN.  George Beverly Shea did a couple of songs as congregational singing.  The musical acts were Jars of Clay, Kirk Franklin, and DC Talk.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocturnal Servant Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:49 pm

I don't think I have ever been to any of his gatherings. My dad always wanted to but never got the chance. Great man of God.
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down