The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Brad to release Highway 2 Heaven on March 9, 2018

2 posters

Go down

Pastor Brad to release Highway 2 Heaven on March 9, 2018 Empty Pastor Brad to release Highway 2 Heaven on March 9, 2018

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Roxx Records to release latest Pastor Brad Parody CD...

Roxx Records loves Pastor Brad and after several great collaborations in the past we are doing another one! We are excited to offer you a VERY limited edition CD pressing of the latest and greatest ‘parody’ album from Pastor Brad. 

Highway 2 Heaven is the latest offering from Pastor Brad where he reworks some of your favorite classic hard rock and metal tracks in to some newly designed masterpieces with a Christian theme. 

This will be a truly limited ONE TIME pressing of only 100 CD’s each hand numbered and distributed first come first serve. Get your order in early for a lower number, and once again this is a limited edition CD packaged in a 2 panel cardboard sleeve. 

Track Listing:
1. Highway to Heaven
2. We Will Fight
3. Obey your commands
4. Savior from Heaven
5. Orchestra of Revolution
6. Help me Jesus
7. So Grateful
8. I Cant Live
9. Fathers Will
10. Lift Him Up

RELEASE DATE: March 9, 2018

PRE ORDER: 

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/products/23261163-pastor-brad-highway-2-heaven-2018-cd
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad to release Highway 2 Heaven on March 9, 2018 Empty Re: Pastor Brad to release Highway 2 Heaven on March 9, 2018

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 am

I love it!
Rarely do I spin a new album a second time immediately after the first listen.
Perhaps the best Christian parody album I've ever heard.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down