The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history)

+4
Temple of Blood
metaldude
MikeInFla
Superjuice
8 posters

Go down

Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history) Empty Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history)

Post by Superjuice Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:23 pm

"Rudolph Schenker is a desperate wannabe who ripped off his younger brother...." - Michael Schenker

"He can't play guitar"

I had no idea there was such bitter, bad blood between these two. The rant starts around 20:00.  I'm sure the big fans here know about this, but I'm kind of a rube to all the band feuds in the secular arena.

Last edited by Superjuice on Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history) Empty Re: Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history)

Post by MikeInFla Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:50 am

Yeah there has been some heat there for quite a while I have known about it for years. Rudy is a fine guitarist. Michael is better but Rudy is great too.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history) Empty Re: Michael Schenker vs. Rudolph Schenker (bitter feud over Scorpions history)

Post by metaldude Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:19 am

This might just be me, but Michael comes off as extremely arrogant.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:15 pm

I've heard this the last few years or so.

MS might need to work on his songwriting if he wants to throw shade.  It's awful!  Even the "classics".  I don't know who writes the songs in the Scorpions besides Klaus though.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Michael at his peak was incredible but he gets into ruts where he's stale. Rudolph is a fine player but not at Mike's level and Mike is pretty arrogant.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm

Michael might be the better guitarist, but Rudy is a much better song writer.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:16 pm

Choosing between the Schenker brothers is like choosing between children. Older Scorpions vs UFO and MSG ? Can't choose. Rudy is a great rhythm player and song writer, and Michael is a better lead player with his own distinct sound.

....heres some of the brothers magic together....

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Idk who in UFO wrote "Love to Love" but that kills anything by Scorpions. But for real, sad that two talented brothers have it against each other. I know they both played on Lovedrive, but really a shame when siblings can't put the past behind. Not that I would have any experience with that...  Crying or Very sad
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down