The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition?

+5
Fundy
Hardcore Christian
Temple of Blood
jaydeecrawson
TheOldMan2084
9 posters

Go down

Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition? Empty Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Does anyone who visits here and in the know have an update regarding Steve's health?

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition? Empty Re: Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition?

Post by TheOldMan2084 Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:32 pm

I would be interested in that as well. I know he's struggled for what seems like over a decade now.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition? Empty Re: Steve Rowe. Any updates on his condition?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:56 pm

I was thinking of him just the other day. We all know what he's already through, and how strong he was. Sadly it looks like this time he is really down.

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:36 pm

yeah I would be VERY interested to hear news on Steve as well

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:22 am

I'm also hope he is doing well.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:22 pm

Sorry that all I can say is that I would like to know as well

Does anyone actually have contact with him anymore?

Since their social media was run by Sherri, I dont know if he even has contact with anyone outside of Australia
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 pm

He's got a best of album out this year. 
https://www.soundmass.com/product/shades-of-death/
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Yes that CD was put out by Vic Campbell (I think) to help with Steve's medical costs.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:21 am

Seems many of us think about him occasionally. I used to depend on Sherri Ross (MetalMeMom) to keep us updated. Now she is gone Sad
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes I was praying for him yesterday. It is hard not knowing how he is going but I can also understand the family wants privacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by JPK72 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:26 pm

I spoke to Steve last week and he is doing ok
JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 am

Well he finally just posted on Facebook this morning:

What a great way to start the new year, Mick Jelinic & I got together and started jamming again. We enjoyed playing some of our old songs. While CDs seem to be on the way out i'm not sure whether we will record a new album but we will see what happens in the next 2 years or so.
It was a shock to lose our friend Sherri in 2017. She managed my Rowe Production Facebook sites - Infiltration and Mortification so well for many years. We will all miss her very much and wish her daughter and family every blessing as they continue life on earth without her. Mick and I will endeavour to keep you all updated with our activities on Facebook from now on.
With CDs now available on Spotify & You Tube etc, I have to try & work out the best way to promote our music while still being viable. In the meantime, Mick and I will continue to work together.I will keep you posted. Steve.
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 am

I saw that too, very good to see him looking well and maybe we'll get new music.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:49 am

That is good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 am

In addition, Steve played bass on "Heaven Is Waiting" on The Lead's new EP entitled "The Lead Again." It was released in December, but I'm not sure when the bass portion was recorded.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Bass was recorded 5yrs ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 am

Erasmus wrote:Bass was recorded 5yrs ago.

Wow...I had no idea this EP was that long in development.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down