The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can we find Slechtvalk's "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie?

2 posters

Go down

Where can we find Slechtvalk's "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie? Empty Where can we find Slechtvalk's "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie?

Post by Markus1987 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:43 am

A friend of mine asked me, if there's any place where to find "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie. He checked the band's website, but they didn't have it. I checked Nordic Mission, Metal Helm, Soundmass, Amazon and Ebay, and found nothing. If you guys know where to find it, or what I places we should check, please let me know. Thanks! Smile
Markus1987
Markus1987
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Where can we find Slechtvalk's "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie? Empty Re: Where can we find Slechtvalk's "The Forlorn Throne"- hoodie?

Post by Tobi Elektrik Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:22 am

"The Forlorn Throne" was released on Whirlwind Records in Germany. Whirlwind Records was dissolved a couple of years ago. From what I remember they were planning on transferring their complete stock to Pål from Nordic Mission.
But maybe they still have some of the Slechtvalk stuff. Might be a good idea to write to one of their contact addresse - or all. :-D

http://www.whirlwind-records.com/en/dialogue/contact/
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down