The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

2 posters

Go down

Prophecy Empty Prophecy

Post by Peter who was Vaak Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:03 pm

God told this guy(A friend of my roommates') that ISIS would attack a LGBT thing.  He posted this video on December 5.  Since then he's changed the title.

In a few previous videos that he had, he predicted the attack on San Bernardino and the attack on France.  Well, not predicted, God told him.  They've been deleted, though it wasn't his fault(My roommate saw them, vouched for them).  

Regardless, it's interesting I think.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prophecy Empty Re: Prophecy

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:55 am

I'm not sure God told him, ISIS have a relatively predictable policy.
Nevertheless interesting video, thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:11 am

Yeah, the Quran and Sharia law teach that homosexuality is sin and needs to be punished, so this really wasn't a stretch for a radical Muslim.

That said, the New Testament concept of prophecy is more along the lines of a proclamation rather than a simple prediction of future events. True, the OT prophecy was fore telling the future coming of Gods Kingdom, but many churches today use prophecy much in the same way a fortune teller would.

I " prophetic " statement would look more like a proclamation of the Gospel and calling sinners to repentance.

...but yes...I would like to know the manner in which this man knows that God told him these things.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 pm

sentient 6 wrote:Yeah, the Quran and Sharia law teach that homosexuality is sin and needs to be punished, so this really wasn't a stretch for a radical Muslim.

That said, the New Testament concept of prophecy is more along the lines of a proclamation rather than a simple prediction of future events. True, the OT prophecy was fore telling the future coming of Gods Kingdom, but many churches today use prophecy much in the same way a fortune teller would.

I " prophetic " statement would look more like a proclamation of the Gospel and calling sinners to repentance.

...but yes...I would like to know the manner in which this man knows that God told him these things.
I will be sure and ask my friend if he knows.  He talks to him all the time.

Also, God has told me somethings that will happen, and has happened.  I asked Him to show me something that would happen in my future in my dreams.  I had a dream that night of a guy walking up to my ceiling fan and ripping out the cord for the fan saying "You don't need that anymore."  A few weeks later, I accidentally pulled the cord out.

God showed me one friend riding a pink tricycle and wearing a dress.  Ends up he had a pink tricycle when he was a child and used to be transgender.

He told my friend I'd go into space.  A few weeks later, it ends up I'm flying to Europe for the mission trip.

Other things he has told me are further down the line.  I believe they'll happen.  I could just hear Him talking to me or sometimes He shows me a picture.  He told me the antichrist is here and in power.  That America is the harlot.  He told me who it is(Obama) and showed him receiving the mortal wound that won't kill him, but will make the world marvel at him.  That will be the catalyst for the government to confiscate guns for good.

Also, I asked God once what "prophecy" meant in the spiritual gift sense and He told me twice "Telling people what they do not know."

Either way, I find this stuff monumentally fascinating.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down