The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The zombie apocalypse comes to my town.

3 posters

Go down

The zombie apocalypse comes to my town. Empty The zombie apocalypse comes to my town.

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:36 am

The zombie apocalypse comes to my town.

The first salvo to the zombie attack on the 1st amendment has spawned.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-protests-san-jose-223858

People gathered for a Trump rally in San Jose, Ca yesterday afternoon and were assaulted verbally and physically. Whatever has happened to diplomacy and the right to assemble?

I don't care for Trump, but I do care about people's right to support the candidate of their choice without being intimidated.

Dark days in the US.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The zombie apocalypse comes to my town. Empty Re: The zombie apocalypse comes to my town.

Post by New Creation Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:02 am

Dark indeed. Did you hear the question from the reporter? He said something to the effect of "Did you say anything that might have provoked them?"

He's actively looking for reasons to defend these violent thugs. If she can say that this guy was mean spirited in his speech or something, then it would obviously be OK to bash in the side of his head.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The zombie apocalypse comes to my town. Empty Re: The zombie apocalypse comes to my town.

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:30 am

New Creation wrote:Dark indeed. Did you hear the question from the reporter? He said something to the effect of "Did you say anything that might have provoked them?"

He's actively looking for reasons to defend these violent thugs. If she can say that this guy was mean spirited in his speech or something, then it would obviously be OK to bash in the side of his head.
Yep. If you read the article to the end you'll see that the mayor of San Jose blamed Trump for provoking the violence.

People don't think clearly. While someone who provokes takes some blame, the weight of the fault is on the one who reacts.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:23 am

I barely caught him responding to a reporter saying "yeah, my bad".

I wonder if he was saying that as an apology for his support?
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 am

deathisgain wrote:I barely caught him responding to a reporter saying "yeah, my bad".

I wonder if he was saying that as an apology for his support?
I know. Curious, huh?

Maybe his apology was for when he realized he made a mistake in assuming that others would respect his right to freedom of expression.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:24 am

We've been an extremely tolerant nation so far for them to not only think they can get away with this behavior but to actually succeed in many cases.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:59 am

Have you seen this one as well? (WARNING: Foul language)

Is this any way to treat a woman? And what is up with carrying the Mexican flag?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:30 pm

deathisgain wrote:Have you seen this one as well? (WARNING: Foul language)

Is this any way to treat a woman? And what is up with carrying the Mexican flag?
Hombres sin huevos. Descarados.

What's up with the flag? Well, don't you know that California is part of Aztlan?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:39 pm

d@v!d wrote:
What's up with the flag? Well, don't you know that California is part of Aztlan?

Mixing Spansih and English. I feel like I am on an episode of ¿Qué Pasa, USA? Very Happy
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:44 pm

deathisgain wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

Mixing Spansih and English. I feel like I am on an episode of ¿Qué Pasa, USA? Very Happy
OK, here's the translation.
Cowardly men (stated a little more crudely in Mexican jargon). Shameless.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:35 pm

d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

Google translate said "Men without eggs". I think I understood what the "eggs" part was. Wink

Reminds me of a time when I was sending documents to a translation service. I was trying to be funny and I used the web to translate something from English to Spanish. I asked the lady to turn this donkey into a "stallion". They emailed me back saying that everyone was laughing hysterically in the office, because I was asking to turn the job into a male horse that is ready to mate (or something to that effect, or a stud). Embarassed Part of the problem is that I didn't realize that IS what a "stallion" is. I thought it just meant a strong fast male horse. face palm
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:42 pm

deathisgain wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
d@v!d wrote:

Google translate said "Men without eggs". I think I understood what the "eggs" part was. Wink

Reminds me of a time when I was sending documents to a translation service. I was trying to be funny and I used the web to translate something from English to Spanish. I asked the lady to turn this donkey into a "stallion". They emailed me back saying that everyone was laughing hysterically in the office, because I was asking to turn the job into a male horse that is ready to mate (or something to that effect, or a stud). Embarassed Part of the problem is that I didn't realize that IS what a "stallion" is. I thought it just meant a strong fast male horse. face palm
LOL.

In Mexico eggs hold the same connotation as balls do in the US.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Haha, these Mexicans think they can take California? Them and what army? Mexico has no chance against the US military. All of Latin America combined would not have a chance against the US military.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:04 pm

New Creation wrote:Haha, these Mexicans think they can take California? Them and what army? Mexico has no chance against the US military. All of Latin America combined would not have a chance against the US military.
Google Aztlan to better understand what kind of crazy we are dealing with. You are right though.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:19 pm

d@v!d wrote:
New Creation wrote:Haha, these Mexicans think they can take California? Them and what army? Mexico has no chance against the US military. All of Latin America combined would not have a chance against the US military.
Google Aztlan to better understand what kind of crazy we are dealing with. You are right though.

Oh my, had no idea they wanted that much land.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Alot of these thugs and protesters are either illegals (or someone related to illegals) and /or Bernie Sanders people. When they are waving that Mexican flag and acting like this it just proves trump right..It also fuels people towards trump because when they see this they agree with Trump its time to round them up and deport them.. Interesting thing is however Sanders says he and his "supporters" plan to take this to the democratic floor during the convention to try and take it from Hillary..let the circus begin..
(for the record it gets tense around my house sometimes as I am an avid Trump supporter Twisted Evil and my wife supports Hillary  Evil or Very Mad  )

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Savage Amusement wrote:Alot of these thugs and protesters are either illegals (or someone related to illegals) and /or Bernie Sanders people. When they are waving that Mexican flag and acting like this it just proves trump right..It also fuels people towards trump because when they see this they agree with Trump its time to round them up and deport them..
I was kind of thinking the same.
Interesting thing is however Sanders says he and his "supporters" plan to take this to the democratic floor during the convention to try and take it from Hillary..let the circus begin..
Ikes!
(for the record it gets tense around my house sometimes as I am an avid Trump supporter Twisted Evil and my wife supports Hillary  Evil or Very Mad  )
That's gotta be tough.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down