The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a BIG weekend for me!

+2
d@v!d
alldatndensum
6 posters

Go down

This is a BIG weekend for me! Empty This is a BIG weekend for me!

Post by alldatndensum Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:31 am

I'll be driving down to Huntsville, AL today for the 12th Annual Cigar Box Guitar Festival at the Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment Center.  This is the longest running CBG festival in the country.

This year, they are opening up to quite a few newer acts.  They kind of had to as they moved the date a week from its typical Memorial Day weekend.  So, some of the bigger names in the CBG world will be headed to the St. Louis CBG festival this weekend.

So, I sent a demo and got on the roster for Saturday.  Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band will be making their debut performance at 4 PM.  Yes, there are more than one musician involved.  My brother Darren (aka sabidoo) is headed down Saturday morning to play drums.  I have another guitarist that I met at the CBG fest last year who is going to play lead for me so I can concentrate on playing the songs and singing.

Please pray for me because I want this to be a great demo for the album.  If I do well, I can direct people towards the Facebook page.  Soon I will have some demo versions of my songs up on Reverbnation so you can get a feel for what I am doing.  The album will have a ZZ Top/Glenn Kaiser vibe to it.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

This is a BIG weekend for me! Empty Re: This is a BIG weekend for me!

Post by d@v!d Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:22 am

alldatndensum wrote:

I'll be driving down to Huntsville, AL today for the 12th Annual Cigar Box Guitar Festival at the Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment Center.  This is the longest running CBG festival in the country.

This year, they are opening up to quite a few newer acts.  They kind of had to as they moved the date a week from its typical Memorial Day weekend.  So, some of the bigger names in the CBG world will be headed to the St. Louis CBG festival this weekend.

So, I sent a demo and got on the roster for Saturday.  Big Chris & D'Bare Bones Band will be making their debut performance at 4 PM.  Yes, there are more than one musician involved.  My brother Darren (aka sabidoo) is headed down Saturday morning to play drums.  I have another guitarist that I met at the CBG fest last year who is going to play lead for me so I can concentrate on playing the songs and singing.

Please pray for me because I want this to be a great demo for the album.  If I do well, I can direct people towards the Facebook page.  Soon I will have some demo versions of my songs up on Reverbnation so you can get a feel for what I am doing.  The album will have a ZZ Top/Glenn Kaiser vibe to it.
That's really cool. I pray it goes well and don't forget to enjoy your time there too. Wink
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 am

Sounds cool. Have fun in Alabama (if that is possible Razz).
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Dude hope you have a great time! and will be praying for success!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:56 pm

Have a blast!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:07 am

How did it go?
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down