The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CUBA

3 posters

Go down

CUBA Empty CUBA

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:52 pm

Obama says its time to lift restrictions and make friends....
American company's say its time to go there and make money ...
Republicans say they are communist scum who can't be trusted...
What do you think?

Back to top Go down

CUBA Empty Re: CUBA

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:25 pm

From outside point of view, it's a good thing: communism isn't still a menace today, Cuba needs to devellop themselves in better terms than before revolution. It depend of agreement between Cuba/USA/Rest of the world, but lift restrictions and trying to find agreements is a good thing to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:31 pm

From outside point of view, it's a good thing: communism isn't still a menace today, Cuba needs to devellop themselves in better terms than before revolution. It depend of agreement between Cuba/USA/Rest of the world, but lift restrictions and trying to find agreements is a good thing to me.

I agree..This country is right in our back door and we need to make peace here and open them up to American business and tourism...

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 pm

One of the problems is that this country is not big on dealing with other countries with a history of human rights violations...

...at least officially anyway.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:38 pm

One of the problems is that this country is not big on dealing with other countries with a history of human rights violations...

after hearing what Castro said today in a letter looks like Cuba isn't interested in the USA and mocked us and made fun of Obama...Oh well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Which Castro? the one who is in control or the one who used to be in power?

I think that the relations need to change. Im sure cigar enthusiasts would love to get some cubans legally heh

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Neither Castro is young.  There is something to be said for laying groundwork towards the future.....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:44 pm

we do business with all kinds of country's with human rights violations (china, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran.. just to name a few)

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:10 pm

sentient 6 wrote:One of the problems is that this country is not big on dealing with other countries with a history of human rights violations...

Unless those countries have something we really want, like oil, strategic positions for military bases, etc.  Or they are the only democracy in a region.  Then we tend to overlook those pesky human rights issues.  Otherwise, it tends to put us in an awkward position.  You know, 'cause we're perfect.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:44 am

Aaron C wrote:Which Castro? the one who is in control or the one who used to be in power?

I think that the relations need to change. Im sure cigar enthusiasts would love to get some cubans legally heh
Raúl looks more tolerant,  and economically they don't really have choice. A progressive opening could be good, and Fidel is too old and ill to do something against.
Claro que si, cigarros deben gobernar el mundo CUBA 3579105648

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum