The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook

+3
timekeeper
Follower of Jesus
Hardcore Christian
7 posters

Go down

Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook Empty Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:06 am

Stryper is the top trending topic on Facebook right now because of this photo:

Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook Ae6aff2c887a72d4036c86857b57af53

Stryper them selves posted it a couple days ago, but its amazing to me they are number one over everything!!!

Like everyone sees them in trending right now
over movie star news and huge entertainment news

Crazy!!!

Ya know what they say, "good or bad publicity is publicity"
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook Empty Re: Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:23 am

I don't even see the resemblance. Other than a similar expression on their face, they don't look exactly alike. A head-scratcher for sure....
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook Empty Re: Stryper #1 Trending Topic On Facebook

Post by timekeeper Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:40 am

My feeling exactly.  My friends keep tagging me on this, and I hardly see a resemblance.  What I found much more interesting is that particular band pose.  I've not seen that one before, which is obviously from the "Reason for the Season" shoot, but Robert has a different stance than on the album cover, and he's on the far left instead of third position from the left, as on the cover.  Tim is sporting a different pose too.  Interesting!
timekeeper
timekeeper
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:18 am

I cant believe this has trickled its way here.... I found it annoying at best. Its only #1 because people give it attention

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:20 am

Gipperman has some 'splaining to do..

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:54 am

I can see a slight resemblance.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Annoying?  Maybe, sure, especially if Timekeeper keeps getting tagged in it.  That would get old fast.

I'm with Hardcore Christian: this is publicity for Stryper.  That's good.  Sure the photo is from the 80's but a lot of people who remember them from the 80's still don't know they're still around and if this gets people Googling them and rediscovering them, good.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:07 pm

eatbugs wrote:I'm with Hardcore Christian: this is publicity for Stryper.  That's good.  Sure the photo is from the 80's but a lot of people who remember them from the 80's still don't know they're still around and if this gets people Googling them and rediscovering them, good.
Exactly getting people to click and see who Stryper are, I myself think its pretty funny that its about such a minor joke though Smile
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Throne of thorns Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:10 pm

I'm chewing on bubble gum, anyone want some?
Throne of thorns
Throne of thorns
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down