The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping

Go down

Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping Empty Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am

Does anyone enjoy this album? I owned it years ago and listened to it constantly. I really need to pick it up again.

Back to top Go down

Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping Empty Re: Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:41 am

Wow, I must be getting old. After I posted this thread, I decided to search the forums for Bonham and I posted the same thread back in 2012!

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t2650-bonham

Back to top Go down

Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping Empty Re: Bonham - The Disregard of Timekeeping

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Great band..always found it interesting that Jason would form a band that sounds alot like Zeppelin..Interesting how that wasnt a problem but kingdom come was..oh well, great album...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:39 pm

Between this album & the follow up "Mad Hatter", there are an album full of great tunes. (IMHO)

I was surprised at how good they were onstage.  Very tight musically, and the singer was able to keep it at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 pm

I found this cd used a few years back.  It's not a huge player for me, but I would say I like close to half of it (which isn't bad).
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum