The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement

5 posters

Go down

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Empty ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Roxx Records is very excited to be announcing the second in our brand new limited edition series entitled the Roxx Underground Series.  The series kicked off earlier this year with a Limited Edition pressing of the WonRowe Vision album ‘2Headed Monster’ on vinyl with a limited edition hand numbered pressing of only 150 copies.

The second in the series will continue in the same fashion as the first and feature a one- time Limited Edition pressing of only 150 hand numbered pieces. But what you really want to know is who is it? Well for this edition we are extremely excited to announce and bring you New Mexico’s very own thrashers Ultimatum and this special pressing will be of their classic 2007 thrashterpiece ‘Into The Pit’.

Again, this album will ONLY be pressed in a quantity of 150 copies, and this pressing is extra special as it will be on a clear with blood splatter vinyl. This pressing will be individually hand numbered, and distributed by the time of your purchase. Each pressing will also include a limited edition printing of a classic Ultimatum concert handbill.

Here is something a little extra special just for you hardcore Ultimatum fans, for those of you buying this as a Christmas gift we will be sending out a Limited Edition postcard from Ultimatum and Roxx Records to everyone that purchases the pre order throughout the month of December, letting them know what is coming their way by the official release date which is scheduled for March 18, 2015

Our only regret with this pressing is that we probably should have pressed more as we have been getting a lot of requests for this blood splatter vinyl and it was already off to the pressing plant by the time the decision to print 150 was made.

Here is the complete track listing:

Side A
1.      One For All                  (5:24)
2.      Exonerate                   (3:43)
3.      Deathwish                  (5:52)
4.      Blood Covenant           (3:22)
5.      Heart Of Metal             (4:40)

Side B
6.      Wrathchild                  (2:53)
7.      Transgressor               (3:20)
8.      Blink                           (2:44)
9.      Blind Faith                   (4:21)
10.  Into The Pit                  (3:09)
11.  Game Over                 (5:18)

You will want to get in on this one quick because, as usual, when these are gone there will not be anymore! Also we move on to release number 3 and we already have it in the works!

PRE ORDERS ARE UP NOW: http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/products/15396441-ultimatum-into-the-pit-vinyl-2016

Thank you all for your continued support of the Christian Metal underground! Sign up on our email list to hear of the next titles first as you will get an advance notice and we know the titles we have planned you are gonna love!  www.roxxproductions.com
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Empty Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Ultimatum - 'Into The Pit' on clear with red blood splatter vinyl! Pre orders are now up! And in less than one week over 50 are already sold! Post cards have been sent to those pre orders already placed! Get in on this one quick! Only 150 being pressed!

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/products/15396441-ultimatum-into-the-pit-vinyl-2016
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement Empty Re: ULTIMATUM - INTO THE PIT VINYL Announcement

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:40 pm

My copy was ordered  Rockin Loud
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:14 pm

I am more interested in the time travel machine you guys have to deliver the copies on March 18th 2015
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:00 am

All pre orders for Recon and Ultimatum are officially shipped as of tonight! Thank you for a very successful pre order and launch! Enjoy the new releases!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:08 am

The artwork and package looks fantastic, will be finding a place for this on my wall!!!  Album sounds awesome to, thanks Bill!!!  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:19 pm

I still want the T if anyone knows where I can get it....
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down