The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about a couple of Stryper albums....

Go down

Questions about a couple of Stryper albums.... Empty Questions about a couple of Stryper albums....

Post by Soldier777 Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:18 am

I have a couple of questions about a couple of Stryper albums....

On the Reborn album, the original pressing of this CD has the songs listed in the wrong order on the back inlay. The album artwork states that tracks 7,8, and 9 are: 7. "If I Die" 8. "Wait For You" 9. "Rain" which is not the order of the CD. I have the original pressing and most people in line have said that they have that version as well. I there anyone here that have bought other pressings that have the correct song listing on the back of the CD tray?

Questions about a couple of Stryper albums.... Album_7327_cover_8

This album, Stryper - Greatest Hits-Live in Puerto Rico (Fifty Three Five Records) 2007, is not listed on the Stryper website. Firestream Music Vault (and Stryper.net used to say this): 'This was put out by a company overseas who paid to release this CD overseas only, as well as the DVD. The problem is that they secured the deal with someone who really wasn't in the position to sell it. In fact the band nor management wasn't even aware of it until it started popping up on the internet"  The No Life Til Metal Website have Fifty Three Five Records as the record company, which likely means that Stryper secured the rights to the album. Can anyone confirm if they secured the rights to this album? I think I read several years ago that they did.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Questions about a couple of Stryper albums.... Empty Re: Questions about a couple of Stryper albums....

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm not sure about the second question.

But for the first question, I have the same copy as you. Wrong song order. I heard that one day that album would be worth possibly a lot of money. We'll see.

It was the first batch of CDs that the company printed and they had shipped out before realizing their mistake. As soon as it was brought to their attention, they discarded the next batch and went about fixing the error and then pressed a new batch.

Problem is ... most Stryper fans on this board are ALL pretty die-hard. We bought that album ASAP when it first came out. So the die-hard fans ended up with the album that was mis-matched. Oh well. Smile

Back to top Go down