The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to the hey days of the 80's...

2 posters

Go down

Returning to the hey days of the 80's... Empty Returning to the hey days of the 80's...

Post by Soldier777 Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:10 pm

I know we may never return to the hey days of the 80's, but it seems like a lot of releases from major/semi major artists have come out this fall and this year:

Sweet Lynch in February
Impellitteri Venom in the spring
GX Project Raize Some Hell
Worldview The Chosen Few this summer

Released this Fall:
Iron Maiden The Book of Souls
Bon Jovi Burning Bridges
WASP Golotha
Stryper Fallen
Def Leppard

Most of these except for Bon Jovi and Def Leppard have Christian artists involved to a lesser or greater extent. Any thoughts?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Returning to the hey days of the 80's... Empty Re: Returning to the hey days of the 80's...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:50 am

Well, not sure where you have been at dude, there has been a major 80s resurgence going on in the secular market for several years now.

A veritable slew of 80s bands have been actively touring and/or putting out new music.

Far too many to list here.

Back to top Go down

Returning to the hey days of the 80's... Empty Re: Returning to the hey days of the 80's...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:45 pm

To be honest, from everything you have listed above, only the Impellitteri, Stryper and Worldview releases could draw my attention.

And we have to consider that Worldview isn't loyal to the 80's references, they play some sort of modern metal with a few 80's influences.

So, this definetely not a return to the hey days of the 80's

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:05 am

I wish that the heyday of the 80's would re-emerge in music!  I'd love for the hair metal sound from back in the day to permeate the airwaves again both in the secular and Christian arena.  Alas, but all of us old folks wish that our music, the best music, would come back.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:30 am

I dont think it would be as good now as it was then. Just my 2cents

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Party pooper!  lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down