The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector"

+4
jeffcorpse
SirJahzeal
Deepfriar
Kerrick
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector" - Page 2 Empty Re: Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector"

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:59 am

Awesome! I hope you enjoy them!
...and thanks for supporting Vision of God!

Duane is a solid dude to work with!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector" - Page 2 Empty Re: Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector"

Post by ThomasEversole Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:49 am

Found a really awesome review of the Orationem "Fuliller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector" album.
Awesome because:
- I didn't send any copies off for review. Must be from a customer I had.
- Its a secular review blog. They found "religious" black metal to be "unorthodox", but that did not negatively impact the review.
- Lots of description in what they liked about the music

I kind of wish there was a scale-score, but in a way, I'm kind of glad there isn't.

https://cadavergarden.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/orationem-fulfiller-sustainer-preserving-protector/
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:45 pm

That's a cool review dude!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Finally got the website updated to include the "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector" shirts that are made to order.
A lot of shirt sites just photoshop the design over a shirt template... but considering how good the shirt looks, it was well worth using an actual picture of this product. (click the image to see a larger version if you'd like)

Orationem "Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector" - Page 2 Fspp_shirt_thumb
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:09 pm

I may need to get me one of these fine shirts...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2