The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V"

3 posters

Go down

Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V" Empty Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 pm

From Michael's Page:
"Hey guys, I wrote & played guitars on 2 songs for Veronica "The V" Freeman's new cd, "Now Or never". Here's the first song, "Again":"

The other he did is " Love Should Be To Blame"...

Here's "Again"

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V" Empty Re: Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V"

Post by Staybrite Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:24 pm

It sure sounds like him on guitar.  
I will be buying it when it comes out, I love this kind of music.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V" Empty Re: Michael Sweet wrote and played guitars on two tracks for "The V"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:32 pm

Staybrite wrote:It sure sounds like him on guitar.  
I will be buying it when it comes out, I love this kind of music.

As soon as I heard the guitar I thought the same thing. Instantly recognizable

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:07 am

Michael Sweet is such an underrated guitarist. I can easily tell his leads vs. Oz's leads on the Stryper albums. No offense to Oz, but I far prefer Mike's leads. They're usually much more melodic, where Oz's solos are more frenetic. If I were doing an album and needed a guitarist, I'd be reaching out to Mike in a second.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:Michael Sweet is such an underrated guitarist. I can easily tell his leads vs. Oz's leads on the Stryper albums. No offense to Oz, but I far prefer Mike's leads. They're usually much more melodic, where Oz's solos are more frenetic. If I were doing an album and needed a guitarist, I'd be reaching out to Mike in a second.

Have to agree with you on that

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 am

Veronica is cool, too. I've talked to her a few time...

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 pm

This is now available from iTunes.

The cd listing on Amazon no longer has it listed as available for pre-order, but the date that it shows for the cd is July 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 am

This release is really good. I never heard her sing before, but with Michael having played (and written and produced) two songs on it, I gave it a shot.

Glad I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:01 am

I get the impression her vocals on this solo album are a bit more "tame" then the way she sings with her main band Benedictum.

Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 am

Her vocals on The V are more like typical melodic rock 

To me at least...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down