The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing...

+2
Hardcore Christian
Soldier777
6 posters

Go down

The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing... Empty The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing...

Post by Soldier777 Sun May 17, 2015 12:36 pm

The Saint tribute is no longer on the sticky bulletin section. I am curious how it was progressing. I am currently listening to the Deliverance Tribute Temporary Insanity and I figured I'd ask. It would be interesting to hear some samples if possible.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing... Empty Re: The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing...

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun May 17, 2015 2:50 pm

I didnt think this was a project anymore?
scratch
Most of the artists fell off the map or backed out
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing... Empty Re: The Saint Tribute..how is it progressing...

Post by messiaen77 Sun May 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Yeah, I think it is safe to say this is a phantom.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe C Sun May 17, 2015 11:37 pm

The project was looking like it was coming around really well until somebody hacked the old site back in 2012. Ever since then, it set things back quite a bit and it never seemed to get off the ground .
Joe C
Joe C
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 5:06 am

This is neverbgonna happen, I guess...

Back to top Go down

Post by Galations6.7 Wed May 20, 2015 9:18 am

Too many bands backed out. I recorded two different songs with two different bands. One of the bands backed out.
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Galations6.7 wrote:Too many bands backed out. I recorded two different songs with two different bands. One of the bands backed out.
What has happened to the files? Can you share it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galations6.7 Wed May 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Both are not finished and I don't have anywhere near completed files. The Sacrificed still needed Eli to do his vocals but I don't think that will ever happen. And the second was with George (Worldview/Deliverance/Recon/Vengeance) and I believe those were almost done. That has Rod Arias (Former Recon/New Eden) on vocals.
Galations6.7
Galations6.7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Thu May 21, 2015 1:59 pm

We / Adorned Graves have been one of the first bands that completed and sent our song to the promoter
of the saint tribute. We recorded a slayerish version of Accuser. This was in january 2012.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down