The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIA Adam

3 posters

Go down

MIA Adam Empty MIA Adam

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:56 pm

I was just thinking last night I havent seen Adam post in awhile then I went and looked today he hasnt been here in a month

Does anyone know how hes doing or what hes up to?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

MIA Adam Empty Re: MIA Adam

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:I was just thinking last night I havent seen Adam post in awhile then I went and looked today he hasnt been here in a month

I think he usually goes to CHM now along with SavageAmusement, BearDad, G/F, etc etc

Personally, I peek in there now and then, and there is not enough variety of posters and topics to make it interesting enough to call home. Even with the occasional in-fighting here, I enjoy it here more. It adds excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:I was just thinking last night I havent seen Adam post in awhile then I went and looked today he hasnt been here in a month

I think he usually goes to CHM now along with SavageAmusement, BearDad, G/F, etc etc

Personally, I peek in there now and then, and there is not enough variety of posters and topics to make it interesting enough to call home. Even with the occasional in-fighting here, I enjoy it here more. It adds excitement.
I looked over there and I feel so out of the circle now Sad

Even Kerrick has over 1k posts over there No
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:10 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:

Ya know, I peeked over there and I noticed a bunch of people from here that went over to that site. Some still post here, and some don't. I thought about signing up over there, and it occured that there is a distinct reason why they are there and not here - they are trying to not have contact with some members here. And I am probably one of the main ones they are trying to avoid. Then I got to thinking that many people who still post here probably would love to have them all back here. So I was thinking about deleting my account here to serve the greater good ? But I still haven't decided if thats something i'm responsible for, because I do not feel that I have treated anyone with disrespect. Sure, lots of arguments because of such different views, but that goes with the territory.

...just something I noticed... and thought about.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:38 pm

sentient 6 wrote:I thought about signing up over there, and it occured that there is a distinct reason why they are there and not here - they are trying to not have contact with some members here.

If that truly is the case for them being there instead of here, they should know that their problem is most likely not with the people they are trying to avoid.

The problem could be in their ability to handle certain situations, and the problem could occur at any other place also.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Mortal wrote:
If that truly is the case for them being there instead of here, they should know that their problem is most likely not with the people they are trying to avoid.

The problem could be in their ability to handle certain situations, and the problem could occur at any other place also.

Thats probably true. But I could tell that there is different vibe over at the CHM ( totally intentional I know ) and thats how they want it. I got the feeling they just want to keep things on a surface level and I got no problem with that. I can respect that for sure.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:29 am

sentient 6 wrote:
Mortal wrote:

Thats probably true. But I could tell that there is different vibe over at the CHM ( totally intentional I know ) and thats how they want it. I got the feeling they just want to keep things on a surface level and I got no problem with that. I can respect that for sure.

I can understand putting things on a surface level, but why try to avoid people? That would be creating a problem that is contrary to keeping things "on a surface level".

I have suspicions myself about why they are there and not here. Several people seemed to be upset.

I just don't see how that many "upset" people can leave one place...go to another place...and expect that no one is going to get upset there.

It seems rather silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Thanks for thinking of me! I love you guys and have no issues with anyone here.

Mortal wrote:
sentient 6 wrote:I thought about signing up over there, and it occured that there is a distinct reason why they are there and not here - they are trying to not have contact with some members here.

I've only made a total of 14 posts over there and in this thread http://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/t6605p40-greetings

I detail why I visited and took a break from here.  "I did it not because I saw a problem, but because trusted people cautioned me. I have this motto in life which I sometimes follow, and that is that if a trusted friend tells me something, even though I may not initially see what they are referring to, I at least owe them the respect of checking it out."

Unfortunately, I can't find much to talk about over there, so I will probably start chatting it up here again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Adam wrote:Thanks for thinking of me! I love you guys and have no issues with anyone here.

Mortal wrote:

I've only made a total of 14 posts over there and in this thread http://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/t6605p40-greetings

I detail why I visited and took a break from here.  "I did it not because I saw a problem, but because trusted people cautioned me. I have this motto in life which I sometimes follow, and that is that if a trusted friend tells me something, even though I may not initially see what they are referring to, I at least owe them the respect of checking it out."

Unfortunately, I can't find much to talk about over there, so I will probably start chatting it up here again.

Good to see you are not MIA Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Adam wrote:Unfortunately, I can't find much to talk about over there, so I will probably start chatting it up here again.
YEAAAAAAA welcome back Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 am

Welcome back, Adam.

As someone who posts on both boards, let me say I go to each for different reasons. The atmosphere is more laid back on CHM, not as much contention. Melodic metal pretty much rules there. The CMR seems to have good information, usually quickly. A wider variety of metal is discussed here. For me, there are two negatives about CMR... argument over discussion and, just my opinion here, an extreme bias toward Stryper. They are legends in Christian music, but they're not part of the Trinity. Sometimes they are treated as such.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:30 pm

metaldude wrote: They are legends in Christian music, but they're not part of the Trinity. Sometimes they are treated as such.
lol!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:00 pm

metaldude wrote:Sometimes they are treated as such.

Those that treat them as such are just jealous of their success.

No wait...That would make YOU jealous of their success for even saying such a thing.

Wait...What are we even talking about?

Nevermind....I was just reminded of a gripe I had with someone over the whole "Joshua vs. Stryper" thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down