The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl)

4 posters

Go down

Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl) Empty Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl)

Post by Tombie Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:16 am

Hey guys... check out my interview with Jimmy Stiff, former lead guitarist for the 90s hair metal band, Jackyl. Jimmy is a born again Christian and he and his wife started a band called NOVEIL. Read here...
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl) Empty Re: Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl)

Post by deathisgain Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 am

Cool.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl) Empty Re: Interview with Jimmy Stiff (Former guitarist for Jackyl)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Great interview!
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:16 am

I heard some samples of what appears to be their roughed out songs on Facebook. They sound pretty good. I would like to hear more and may want get their CD when it comes out.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down