The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday

5 posters

Go down

I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday Empty I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:33 am

I was on a business trip last week and on the drive home, I stopped in Ignition Music in Goshen, IN.

One of the records I found was Sacred Warrior - Rebellion for only $3.00!

Back to top Go down

I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday Empty Re: I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday

Post by oteis Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:01 am

Wow! That's a steal!
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday Empty Re: I found Sacred Warrior - Rebellion on vinyl yesterday

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Wow, am looking for that myself.  What a bargain!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:50 pm

affraid
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Upon doing research today, I find it is highly sought after!

Also on vinyl, I got a Mark Heard compilation from 1985, Steve Taylor's On The Fritz, Don Francisco's Holiness, Randy Stonehill's The Wild Frontier, Crumbächer's Escape From The Fallen Planet, White Heart's Don't Wait For The Movie and Crux's Cakewalk all at steal prices.

Aside from Amy Grant, I pretty much cleaned out all their Christian releases on vinyl.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:49 pm

I would have snagged it as well.  AWESOME find.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Adam wrote:I was on a business trip last week and on the drive home, I stopped in Ignition Music in Goshen, IN.

One of the records I found was Sacred Warrior - Rebellion for only $3.00!
That's a cool joint.  Haven't stopped by there in a year or so. But I've found some decent stuff there on cd....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down