The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs!

5 posters

Go down

Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Empty Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs!

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Please PM me if you're interested in any of the below.
Being that these were in a giant CD case, I no longer have the jewel cases / tray cards.

They're not in extremely good condition - they've been in this thing since the late 90's. There's no deep or fatal scratches, but I'll absolutely check to make sure the CDs play before sending them to you... unfortunately, some of the inserts are missing or damaged.

To make up for the quality, there's some ancient out of print gems here I'm sure... haven't seen anyone talk about these for a while, but then again, most of these AREN'T black metal. (I was into death metal mostly then)

If you've never heard of any of these, I'd be happy to describe them.
Original releases are the first pressing of the CD that came out
Re-releases are a second or subsequent pressing

Living Sacrifice - Inhabit (original Rex Records 1994 release, green cover)
Horde - Hellig Ugsvart (Original 1994 Rowe Productions release)
Crimson Thorn - Dissection (Morphine Records 1997 release) TOO DAMAGED
Kekal - Beyond The Glimpse of Dreams (Candlight Records 1998 original release)
Schaliach - Sonrise (Petroleum Records 1995 original release - cover is of a pond)
Paramæcium - Repentance (original 1997 release - no insert. Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad )
Paramæcium - Exhumed of the Earth (original 1993 release)
Ethereal Scourge - Judgement and Restoration (Rowe Productions 1997 original release - no insert. Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad )
Deuteronomium - Tribal Eagle (self release, 1997 - no insert. Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad )
Deuteronomium - Street Corner Queen (Little Rose Productions 1998 original release)
Kohllapse - Kohllapse (insert or CD doesn't say the year - insert warped a little) SOLD
Ashen Mortality - Your Caress (Forsaken Records 1998 Original release)
Northern Lights (Rowe Productions 1996 Compilation - Antestor, Schaliach, Embodiment, Extol - No insert. Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad ) 
Lament - Tears of a Leper (Rowe Productions, the insert or CD doesn't say the year - original release)
Crimson Moonlight - Eternal Emperor (Self released, 1998 EP) SOLD
Metanoia - In Darkness or in Light (Rowe Productions, 1995, original release)
Metanoia - Don't Walk Dead (Rowe Productions, insert/CD doesn't say the year, original release)
Metanoia - Time To Die (Rowe Productions, insert/CD doesn't say the year, original release)
Day of Atonement - Cremation of the Guilty (self release, insert/CD doesn't say the year, original release)
Frank's Enemy - Neoblasphemies (1996 Cling Recordings, Original Release)
Frank's Enemy - Illumination (CD/insert doesn't say the year, original release)
Embodyment - 1993-1996 (self release? Insert/CD doesn't say the year it was made. The album name is the time of the recordings though.) SOLD
Discern - Revive and Rebuke (self released, 1998, original release)
Screams of Chaos - Genetic War (missing the insert Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Sad D: and the CD doesn't say, original pressing/release)
The Raise The Dead - Austrailian Metal Compilation II (1994, Rowe Productions, the CD that was the first extreme metal I heard - Etherial Scourge, Embodiment (with an i), Screams of Chaos, Metanoia, Vomoth (really weird black metal band) TOO DAMAGED
Mortification - Self Titled (re-release, DMG Classic Archives reissue)
Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth (Intense Records, 1992, Original release!!!)
Mortification - Post Momentary Affliction (Nuclear Blast Records, 1993, Original release!!!)
GROMS - Ascension (Pleitegeier Records, 1996, Original release - red/green cover) SOLD
The Extreme Truth - Austrailian Metal Compilation III (Rowe Productions, 1995 - Callous, Sanhedrin, Desolate Eternity, Screams of Chaos, Vomitorial Corpulence (!!!!!)) TOO DAMAGED
Possession - Eternally Haunt (Metal Merchant, 1995, Original Release)
Corpse - From the Grave (Cling Recordings, 1997, Original Release)
Vengeance Rising - Human Sacrifice (re-release, DMG Classic Archives reissue)
Vengeance Rising - Once Dead (re-release, DMG Classic Archives reissue)

Last edited by ThomasEversole on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Empty Re: Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs!

Post by Candlemass Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Na, I'm not into glam...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs! Empty Re: Selling my old Christian Metal - RARE CDs!

Post by thisundyingfire Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:11 am

I can't find the PM option

I'm interested in the Embodyment CD; can you PM or post the price for me?
thisundyingfire
thisundyingfire
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:11 am

There's nothing here that I'm looking for, but I'm compelled to say "Wow, that's a pretty impressive list!"

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:54 am

Candlemass wrote:Na, I'm not into glam...

I think you're confused.  You're ok to leave by the way.

Thisundyingfire, I PMed you regarding the Embodyment CD!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:58 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
Candlemass wrote:Na, I'm not into glam...

I think you're confused.  You're ok to leave by the way.

Just a joke dood, lighten up! alien
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Updated the list.  By the way, I check these CDs if someone shows interest in them - I want to make sure that I don't send something damaged.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by graybeardheadbanger Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 am

Hi, Thomas--I responded to your last PM, but I haven't used the system for awhile and I am not sure it went through.  I agreed to the price you suggested--I can use paypal if needed.  feel free to get back to me on Pm.  Peace, graybeardheadbanger

graybeardheadbanger
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down