The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Kind of Official) CMR Vote for Best Album of 2014

+11
Driven
Remnant_Militia
metaldude
Candlemass
My Awesome Timothy
Bill Roxx
alldatndensum
Friday13th
Hardcore Christian
MikeInFla
SpaceGuy
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(Kind of Official) CMR Vote for Best Album of 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: (Kind of Official) CMR Vote for Best Album of 2014

Post by SpaceGuy Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:52 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:
Remnant_Militia wrote:what about Josh Scogins band 68' with their album "In Humor and sadness"?
??????????????????????????????
I totally forgot about this one where is it? Suspect

Did that album come out this year? If so, I'll add it shortly. We're at about 35 responses so far.. I will likely close the voting off near the end of year to ensure everyone gets a chance to vote.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

(Kind of Official) CMR Vote for Best Album of 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: (Kind of Official) CMR Vote for Best Album of 2014

Post by Blake Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 am

Markification wrote:I probably will open a can of worms by saying this, but is SUNBREED a Christian band?

A Dark Souls quote immediately came to mind lol
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:
Markification wrote:I probably will open a can of worms by saying this, but is SUNBREED a Christian band?

A Dark Souls quote immediately came to mind lol
Twisted Evil
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Posted the poll to Reddit.com/r/Christcore - already got some votes coming in. Added Project 86 as well to the list.

We're up to 40 votes so far. Pretty good amount since I posted, I think!

Also, I won't spoil the winners or anything (since voting is still ongoing), but 32 albums have at least 1 vote so far, which I think is great! Although no one has voted for the one I picked as album of the year outside of me, ha ha!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Signum regis - exodus was released last year.

I am missing Bloodwork World Without End
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

oteis wrote:Signum regis - exodus was released last year.

I am missing Bloodwork World Without End

We included December 2013 releases due to a few not being able to be voted on last year (I didn't do that poll, but figured the rules needed to stay the same)... Exodus was released on December 3rd in the US, so it barely made the cut-off.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:13 pm

By the way, does anyone have a list of live/re-releases that came out this year? I want to add it, and have the following:

Bride - Into The Matrix
Stryper - Live At the Whiskey
Saint - Warriors of the Son (Re-release)

I know the list is way short, but I'm unsure where to pull a decent list of remasters/live songs from. I'll add it as soon as I have a decent catalog built up. Thanks!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Double post - CMR assigned a post to a totally different thread. Wow!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Added categories for genre-specific albums - 5 categories for now (will add live and remasters once I get a better list).

Also, one of the bands in the list posted the poll to their page. On one end, this is very exciting. On the other, a lot of votes are coming in for them!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Candlemass wrote:Empire 21 was released, I saw no discussion on this...?
It got my vote for album of the year! Like me, it's immediately likeable Smile
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGuy Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:27 pm

Still got a few days left. We have 140 votes so far! A lot more than I thought we would, which is good. Hoping that more people vote on the best-album by genre that was added (since it was added a few days ago).. We have about 20 votes for each genre there, which is really good since its allowing for a different format to allow some different and neat answers not fully based on popularity of a band.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zymologist Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Katumus - At the Ruins of this World and Elgibbor - The Path of Suffering would both be worth adding.

Zymologist
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2