The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deliverance front man announces Jupiter VI sophomore release!

+9
Mang67
Candlemass
Blake
ludey7
SpaceGuy
metaldude
MikeInFla
bodachi
Bill Roxx
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deliverance front man announces Jupiter VI sophomore release! - Page 2 Empty Re: Deliverance front man announces Jupiter VI sophomore release!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Floyd is known for that too

Back to top Go down

Deliverance front man announces Jupiter VI sophomore release! - Page 2 Empty Re: Deliverance front man announces Jupiter VI sophomore release!

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:52 pm

RavenWolf wrote:I am definitely a fan of Jimmy, so I do need to get my paws on this!

Heck, I still wanna get Fearful Symmetry. Jimmy's Electronic project.

Have you tried Cauldron of Puke?
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:13 pm

RavenWolf wrote:
Aaron C wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:I never ordered the 2nd one.  I just am not big on LOOOONG songs.  A full length album with only 5 tracks just didn't sound that appealing to me.

If the songs are done well I can live with it, Id rather have 5 REALLY good songs than say 12 Ok songs  but diff strokes for diff folks

That's true. Some of my favorite Ambient albums have such long songs that one song makes up the whole album!!! cheers

I'd be bored stiff with one really long song.  I also don't own any truly "ambient" albums.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Ambient is a genre that is not for everyone. It's only for special people.

drunken

And I guess I qualify for that. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:15 am

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw them onstage at Cali-Stone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:59 am

metaldude wrote:
RavenWolf wrote:I am definitely a fan of Jimmy, so I do need to get my paws on this!

Heck, I still wanna get Fearful Symmetry. Jimmy's Electronic project.

Have you tried Cauldron of Puke?
I have Kentucky Fried Cat as a digital album

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:48 pm

I've heard 'of' Caudron of Puke, but never heard them. Didn't they release just one album?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:02 pm

I think so, If I remember the lineup correctly it was Rick Mester of Sombrance, Jimmy Brown and I think Lael Conan (he was at one time bass for Deliverance)

I think its cool someone brought them up hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Are they good? Name sounds kinda dumb lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:48 am

RavenWolf wrote:Are they good? Name sounds kinda dumb lol.
If you like Pink Floyd and David Bowie then yes, they are good.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:03 am

RavenWolf wrote:Are they good? Name sounds kinda dumb lol.
Thats because its not a serious band kind of a spoof if you will

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:12 pm

I see! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2