The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Symphonic Death Metal

2 posters

Go down

Brutal Symphonic Death Metal Empty Brutal Symphonic Death Metal

Post by dcorzine Thu May 01, 2014 6:53 am

Hey everyone! I posted something previously, but thought I would post here in the promotion area as well.

Please check out my brutal symphonic death metal project, Blood Thirsty. I'm currently in production of a full-length that should be released this summer. I have a full track up available to hear. It gets updated regularly with pre-release teasers (with lyrics) until the announcement of the actual release date. I'm trying to spread the word as much as possible, so if any of you guys with radio programs that would like to use this music, please contact me! I'm happy to oblige as the Word should go forth!

Give me a like on facebook, or check it out on bandcamp or reverbnation! Smile

Facebook
Bandcamp
Reverb Nation

Brutal Symphonic Death Metal 1389971748_Cover
dcorzine
dcorzine
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.facebook.com/whisperfromheaven

Back to top Go down

Brutal Symphonic Death Metal Empty Re: Brutal Symphonic Death Metal

Post by Kerrick Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 am

Sounds great!  I'm looking forward to that full-length.  Thanks for keeping us up to date with its progress!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by dcorzine Mon May 05, 2014 8:50 am

Kerrick wrote:Sounds great!  I'm looking forward to that full-length.  Thanks for keeping us up to date with its progress!
Thanks! The recording is nearing completion. Very excited for what God will do through this! Of the two other people I've shown some of the completed songs, one cried and another got chills and said has a very hard time hearing one of the intros to a song. This is exactly what I was praying for...to spur an emotional response and draw people close to God through His Son.
dcorzine
dcorzine
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon May 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Wow that is really intense!  Very powerful.  What are the songs about?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by dcorzine Mon May 05, 2014 4:44 pm

The first song deals with struggles in our lives. Jesus Christ rebuked the wind and waves and they obeyed his command so we don't need to be at the mercy of the storm, we need to make the storm be at our mercy through Him. Another song is about the end. There's a Shofar at the beginning of the track which signifies the angel heralding earth's destruction. It's followed by a single blood curdling scream, an eerie voice of God's angel carrying out the destruction with explosions, fire, glass shattering, and large crowds screaming. It's very intense and the lyrics are out of scripture describing what will happen at the end. Other songs are about the fall of Lucifer, killing the sin in our lives, the majesty of God, etc...
dcorzine
dcorzine
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed May 07, 2014 9:30 am

Wow, I'm really excited to read the lyrics!  Coincidentally, I was reading in Luke the calming of the wind and waves just this morning.  It's a powerful reminder of God's divine authority and His care for our well-being.  I can't help but relate to the fearful disciples though...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down