The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024)

3 posters

Go down

Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024) Empty Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024)

Post by KaramKaram Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:26 pm

The US melodic power metal band Millennial Reign are back with their new album “World on Fire”! The new album has everything you expect from Millennial Reign, and more! Powerful vocals from the new vocalist Tiffany Galchutt, impressive musicianship, a solid production, epic symphonic elements, memorable melodies and uplifting lyrics! Artwork by Jan Yrlund (Battle Beast, Apocalyptica, Delain).

Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024) ULTCD052_ARTWORK_WEB_720x

Tracklisting
01. Exousia
02. Bring Me To Life
03. Wandering
04. Trust
05. We Follow On
06. Eternity
07. Parousia
08. Crack the Eastern Sky
09. Tongues of Fire
10. World on Fire
11. Onward to Victory
12. Allied Forces

PRE ORDER: 
https://ulteriumstore.com/products/millennial-reign-world-on-fire-cd-edition-pre-order

Band bio / Album info
The US melodic power metal band Millennial Reign are back with their new album "World on Fire" to be released on Sweden's Ulterium Records on June 14th 2024.

After completing their previous album "The Great Divide", plus all show and festival commitments, Travis Wills (Crimson Glory, Infidel Rising) stepped down as fill in vocalist for the band. The band found their new full time vocalist in Tiffany Galchutt, a fantastic female vocalist with an impressive range and tons of experience from performing with bands around the Dallas, TX area. Pedro Cortes also stepped in as the bands new drummer alongside current members Neil Bertrand (bass) and Dave Harvey (guitars, band founder).

Millennial Reign have over the years shared stage with bands like Accept, Stryper, Delain, Sonata Arctica, Hammerfall, Petra, Y&T, Theocracy and many others, and also played at Exodo Fest in Mexico twice. Last year they played their debut show in Europe at Elements of Rock in Switzerland together with Majestica, Wytch Hazel and others.

"World on Fire" was recorded, mixed and mastered by Dave Harvey at The Upper Room Studio and the artwork was created by Jan Yrlund (Battle Beast, Apocalyptica, Delain).

The new album has everything you expect from Millennial Reign, and more! Powerful vocals, impressive musicianship, a solid production, epic symphonic elements, memorable melodies and uplifting lyrics! The album should be perfect for fans of power metal, melodic metal and female fronted metal bands. Led by vocalist Tiffany Galchutt and with a really strong new album behind them Millennial Reign are ready to hit the stage and show the metal scene that they are a force to be reckoned with!

Millennial Reign line-up:
Tiffany Galchutt  - Vocals
Dave Harvey - Guitars
Neil Bertrand - Bass
Pedro Cortes – Drums

Recorded, mixed and mastered by Dave Harvey at The Upper Room Studio
Artwork by Jan Yrlund (Battle Beast, Apocalyptica, Delain)

Millennial Reign discography:
2024: World on Fire (Ulterium Records)
2021: Carry the Fire Again EP (Independent)
2018: The Great Divide (Ulterium Records)
2015: Carry The Fire (Ulterium Records)
2012: Millennial Reign (Independent)

Label info
Ulterium Records (worldwide)

Distribution: Alive (Germany, Austria), Amped/Alliance (North America), Sound Pollution (Scandinavia), Plastic Head (UK), Sonic Rendezvous (Benelux), Socadisc (France), Audioglobe (Italy), Non Stop Music (Switzerland)
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024) Empty Re: Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024)

Post by Staybrite Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:32 am

I will definitely be getting this one when it drops!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024) Empty Re: Millennial Reign - World on Fire (June 14, 2024)

Post by Pethead Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:34 am

Staybrite wrote:I will definitely be getting this one when it drops!
I will definitely be getting this one before it drops. 

Because I’m reviewing it. Razz
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Staybrite, KaramKaram, Kerrick and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Pethead wrote:
Staybrite wrote:I will definitely be getting this one when it drops!
I will definitely be getting this one before it drops. 

Because I’m reviewing it. Razz

face palm lol!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down