The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmania

+7
Samson
Dustofyears
Constantine
scottmitchell74
Black Rider
seth
Pro-Zak
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transmania - Page 2 Empty Re: Transmania

Post by Pro-Zak Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:47 pm

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:52 pm

Yes the "powers that be" love them some abortion. 

"Overpopulation concerns" and other idiotic utterings.

Yet they want to import the 3rd world , who have no clue how to behave in or assimilate properly into western society (and most of the time no intentions of doing so), as "replacement populations".  scratch

The people pushing this nonsense aren't exactly shy about their intentions. If I remember correctly, even the United Nations website explained the "need" for this lunacy.

So yeah they want abortion REALLY BAD for some reason. Moloch is hungry I guess. Worldly power isn't going to grant itself after all.

There are a lot of people who are hellbent on behaving like animals, only to blame it on being merely "human".
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:03 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:Yes the "powers that be" love them some abortion. 

"Overpopulation concerns" and other idiotic utterings.

Yet they want to import the 3rd world , who have no clue how to behave in or assimilate properly into western society (and most of the time no intentions of doing so), as "replacement populations".  scratch

The people pushing this nonsense aren't exactly shy about their intentions. If I remember correctly, even the United Nations website explained the "need" for this lunacy.

So yeah they want abortion REALLY BAD for some reason. Moloch is hungry I guess. Worldly power isn't going to grant itself after all.

There are a lot of people who are hellbent on behaving like animals, only to blame it on being merely "human".
People try to act like we've evolved as a race, saying we've moved away from barbarity... yet say it's perfectly fine to murder babies because they're inconvenient... that is 100% as barbaric as all the messed up stuff the Aztecs and Vikings did. If anything it's worse than much of that because at least that stuff was done with a sense of honor.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Pethead, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:24 pm

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:45 pm

How deep the rabbit hole goes...

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:04 pm

As Christians we know that there is a spiritual aspect to this, it's demonic at it's core. They are tempted in this direction at a vulnerable stage in life, once the transition is complete then the tables turn: " You are not really a woman or a man, you're a freak! This is now irreversible, you have ruined your life, what's to live for?" Those are the thoughts that come to them, and sadly, many yeied to the temptation of suicide, which of course is irreversible. 😰
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:09 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:As Christians we know that there is a spiritual aspect to this, it's demonic at it's core. They are tempted in this direction at a vulnerable stage in life, once the transition is complete then the tables turn: " You are not really a woman or a man, you're a freak! This is now irreversible, you have ruined your life, what's to live for?" Those are the thoughts that come to them, and sadly, many yeied to the temptation of suicide, which of course is irreversible. 😰
Yes, many Christians seem to act like anything LGBT is worse than murder for some reason, and may be very graceful but when it gets to these people who have been largely lied to the grace all goes away? It doesn't make sense.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

seth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:20 pm

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:29 pm

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:50 pm

Death by a thousand cuts over many years.
Overton window and all that.

Predictive programming.

Redefining gender - Transgenderism.
To desensitize us into:
Redefining humanity - Transhumanism.

Maybe they've already been messing around with clones and synthetic humanoid bodies. 

I jest.

Maybe.

If they can break down all of society's taboos and norms, it won't be difficult to at some point reveal what they've really been doing.

Technocrats have been on this road since the 1930s. They overlap in philosophy with the transhumanist movement.

Here's a brief description I found:
Technocracy is a replacement economic system for Capitalism and Free Enterprise, and is represented by the United Nations’ program for Sustainable Development and “Green Economy.” It proposes that all means of production and consumption would be controlled by an elite group of scientists and engineers (technocrats) for the good of mankind. Technocracy was originally architected in the 1930s but regained favor when adopted by the Trilateral Commission in 1973, under their “New International Economic Order” program.

WEF much?

Hello Mr. Schwab, we see you!

Anyway, the technocrats and the transhumanists are behind a lot of what we're seeing lately - socially and economically - including the whole transgender thing. It's in line with their goals of breaking down the "old order of things".
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:59 pm

StevenCressler wrote:
Pro-Zak wrote:As Christians we know that there is a spiritual aspect to this, it's demonic at it's core. They are tempted in this direction at a vulnerable stage in life, once the transition is complete then the tables turn: " You are not really a woman or a man, you're a freak! This is now irreversible, you have ruined your life, what's to live for?" Those are the thoughts that come to them, and sadly, many yeied to the temptation of suicide, which of course is irreversible. 😰
Yes, many Christians seem to act like anything LGBT is worse than murder for some reason, and may be very graceful but when it gets to these people who have been largely lied to the grace all goes away? It doesn't make sense.
Not justifying that sentiment (acting like lgbt stuff is worse than other sins) in any way, but I think the reason it is focused on so heavily is that there is such a strong push to normalize it and celebrate it. I was about to say there’s no such push for murder, but realized I would be wrong, as the pro-abortion movement exists. 
A better comparison would be divorce and premarital sex, both of which have been normalized even more than homosexuality, but unfortunately seem to be ignored by a lot of Christians
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pro-Zak, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:02 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:Death by a thousand cuts over many years.

Predictive programming.

To desensitize us into:

Maybe they've already been messing around with clones and synthetic humanoid bodies. 

I jest.

Maybe.

If they can break down all of society's taboos and norms, it won't be difficult to at some point reveal what they've really been doing.

Technocrats have been on this road since the 1930s. They overlap in philosophy with the transhumanist movement.

Technocracy is a replacement economic system for Capitalism and Free Enterprise, and is represented by the United Nations’ program for Sustainable Development and “Green Economy.” It proposes that all means of production and consumption would be controlled by an elite group of scientists and engineers (technocrats) for the good of mankind. Technocracy was originally architected in the 1930s but regained favor when adopted by the Trilateral Commission in 1973, under their “New International Economic Order” program.

WEF much?

Anyway, the technocrats and the transhumanists are behind a lot of what we're seeing lately - socially and economically - including the whole transgender thing. It's in line with their goals of breaking down the "old order of things".

"The Tower of Babel, higher we climb!"
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:37 am

Funds the pharmaceutical companies with lifetime customers and reduces the population sterilizing people voluntarily.  We know the routine.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pro-Zak, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:43 am

MagnusPrime wrote:Death by a thousand cuts over many years.

Predictive programming.

To desensitize us into:

I jest.

Maybe.

WEF much?

I always thought transhumanism was more in the realm of sci-fi than reality, but with brain implants becoming a thing and the rise of AI (which will never actually be sentient but may fool people into thinking it is), it is becoming a reality
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:50 am

Silver Lining:

The conservatives - who believe in life and families - will/are out reproducing the progressives. Theirs is a death cult.

I'm hopeful. I do hate the internet, but now the left's intentions are out in the open and MILLIONS (tens and hundreds of) are waking up.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:09 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:Silver Lining:

The conservatives  - who believe in life and families - will/are out reproducing the progressives. Theirs is a death cult.

I'm hopeful. I do hate the internet, but now the left's intentions are out in the open and MILLIONS (tens and hundreds of) are waking up.
Unfortunately, tens of millions are being brainwashed as well. Especially young people, who are constantly bombarded with propaganda through social media. I heard recently that reports show 20 percent of young people consider themselves LGBT in some form or fashion. That’s 1 in 5. It takes some serious indoctrination/grooming to get to that point.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:50 pm

Beware of "The Traveler!" 😈

Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:58 pm

seth wrote:

The conservatives  - who believe in life and families - will/are out reproducing the progressives. Theirs is a death cult.

Unfortunately, tens of millions are being brainwashed as well. Especially young people, who are constantly bombarded with propaganda through social media. I heard recently that reports show 20 percent of young people consider themselves LGBT in some form or fashion. That’s 1 in 5. It takes some serious indoctrination/grooming to get to that point.

How many are just saying that to "play the game"? 

Fads die out.

Ever hear of LUGS? 

Only difference is that it's not just college anymore.

Same mentality. Most will grow up and move on (with varying degrees of embarrassment). 

Those who took those "extra steps" won't be able to. Those who were betrayed by their parents, teachers and "doctors".

Like Scott said, it's a "death cult". They are fulfilling their own "final destination" prophecies.

Maybe it's just one big IQ test.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, BaleMaster, scottmitchell74 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:11 pm

Pro-Zak wrote:Beware of "The Traveler!" 😈

The Traveler?
Transmania - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:17 pm

The Traveler?
Transmania - Page 2 Hqdefa10
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:54 pm

Yes, The Traveler has come! 😈

Last edited by Pro-Zak on Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:56 pm

MagnusPrime wrote:
seth wrote:

How many are just saying that to "play the game"? 

Fads die out.

Ever hear of LUGS? 

Only difference is that it's not just college anymore.

Same mentality. Most will grow up and move on (with varying degrees of embarrassment). 

Those who took those "extra steps" won't be able to. Those who were betrayed by their parents, teachers and "doctors".

Like Scott said, it's a "death cult". They are fulfilling their own "final destination" prophecies.

Maybe it's just one big IQ test.
I’m not familiar with LUGS, looking it up only showed definitions for the word “lug”
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:00 pm

And yeah I’ve heard some horror stories from people, especially men, who got the surgery and severely regretted it after experiencing the horrible aftermath, but it was too late at that point to fix it
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:05 pm

Women too, their make shift body parts don't work, they have infections and have to constantly dilate. This type of mutilation has not been seen since the Nazi medical experiments! 😈
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:08 pm

I think “dilating” (a word I wish I never knew the meaning of in this context) is what the men do. It’s horrible for both, but the stuff the men do to try to make fake lady parts is straight out of a severely messed up nightmare
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: