The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is happening with Roger Martinez today?

5 posters

Go down

What is happening with Roger Martinez today? Empty What is happening with Roger Martinez today?

Post by Aldi80s Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:56 pm

Hey guys...

Just want to tell something:

A friend of mine sent a screenshot of a post from Facebook Facebook Screenshot  I'm impressed now that he is now dying of cancer, according Scott Waters.
Since I don't use Facebook, I tried to find another information all over the Internet but I couldn't (by the way, that's how I found that forum.. LOL)

I only know that he announced (apparently) that he would release the Vengeance Rising "Human Sacrifice" with all the lyrics re-done as blasphemy.  But now I see that situation. Do anyone of you guys what is happening with him now?

Last edited by Aldi80s on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://gab.com/aldi80s

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Roger Martinez today? Empty Re: What is happening with Roger Martinez today?

Post by Pethead Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:02 pm

Horrible situation. He looks like my Uncle did near the end of his battle with cancer. I will increase my prayers for him.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

What is happening with Roger Martinez today? Empty Re: What is happening with Roger Martinez today?

Post by Dustofyears Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:06 pm

He has cancer. He starting another make believe band/project that'll never happen. It sounds like, from what I can garner, he wants to change the lyrics to the vengeance Rising albums, meaning to keep the original music tracks and dub over with new vocals and lyrics. 

He also posted a fake cover for a new Vengeance Rising album with a guy he talks with on YouTube and a show called Atheists having cocktails with Christians. You can find out all you need to know there about Roger.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:40 pm

The only reason I can think of he keeps trying to do that project is because he wants to give all his former fans, and Christians in general, a middle finger. Other than that, what would even be the point? As Dust has said before, nobody in the secular world cares about him enough to want such a thing. It seems his life has been consumed by anger and grudges. Must be a miserable way to live. Hope that as he faces the end of his life he realizes the futility of all that anger and has a wake up call
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:42 pm

Pethead wrote:Horrible situation. He looks like my Uncle did near the end of his battle with cancer. I will increase my prayers for him.
AMEN ! prayers should not be stopped for him and anyone who went astray.
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:43 pm

Dustofyears wrote:He has cancer. He starting another make believe band/project that'll never happen. It sounds like, from what I can garner, he wants to change the lyrics to the vengeance Rising albums, meaning to keep the original music tracks and dub over with new vocals and lyrics. 

He also posted a fake cover for a new Vengeance Rising album with a guy he talks with on YouTube and a show called Atheists having cocktails with Christians. You can find out all you need to know there about Roger.
ah.. now he have a new cover? let's see.. since nothing happens on his "career"
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldi80s Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:48 pm

seth wrote:The only reason I can think of he keeps trying to do that project is because he wants to give all his former fans, and Christians in general, a middle finger. Other than that, what would even be the point? As Dust has said before, nobody in the secular world cares about him enough to want such a thing. It seems his life has been consumed by anger and grudges. Must be a miserable way to live. Hope that as he faces the end of his life he realizes the futility of all that anger and has a wake up call

Let's say: he wanted to be an atheist... and ok... let him be... but...  seriously all those years he never had peace with the people around and even himself, I had some discussions with him in the late 1990's even I was in my weak faith doubts after a bad experience in a church I used to attend, but I never agreed with Martinez statements. Our old emails were fuill of those talks.. so bad I've lost those mails.  Again, that man never had peace... and as I notice, he won't have till the final day. I hope God may touch his life soon.
Aldi80s
Aldi80s
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Pethead, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:10 pm

I wonder if Roger believes God won’t forgive him. It’s sad to see… even in his failing health, he has not changed.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, StevenCressler and Aldi80s like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down