The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on in Peru?

+2
MagnusPrime
ThomasEversole
6 posters

Go down

What's going on in Peru? Empty What's going on in Peru?

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:51 am

Not sure if any of you fine folks have heard any 'stories' or 'news' about what's been happening in Peru since mid July...  (I'll refrain from sharing links, so everyone can reference their preferred, if they're even talking about it.)

According to villagers there, 7+ foot tall 'aliens', wearing silver/green armor, have yellow eyed masks (may be their head and face instead - looking sort of like Green Goblin from Spiderman I guess), boots with disks and glowing red on the soles that allow them to hover and fly.  Referred to as "Los Pelacaras", "The Face Peelers" because apparently bodies have been found that are bleached skeleton from the neck up ala cattle mutilation.  These 'aliens' are apparently trying to capture people that are teenager age / young adult, and can also get shot by any gun, and either just get back up or they 'disappear' after being shot.

These villages requested the Peru Navy to help, and said Navy is claiming this is "illegal miners using jetpacks", trying to scare locals away so they can mine.  (Why does this sound even harder to believe than actual friggin' aliens?  Also, no explanation on how a person mining illegally can take a shotgun blast from a Peruvian farmer at point blank, and either get up or vanish.)

I would have filed this under 'tall tale' and not thought more about it, if it weren't for the US Government's recent 'disclosure' hearing that they are in possession of alien craft and alien bodies.  As romantic and thriller-horror as a real extra-terrestrial threat sounds, I'm more inclined to think the elites in this world are up to something - and the amazon population is their testing ground for whatever this is.  (my hunch is setting the stage for some sort of worldwide Lockdown II since they loved how many people obeyed with that with Covid)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

What's going on in Peru? Empty Re: What's going on in Peru?

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:44 am

I specifically told them NO FACE PEELING. 
A poke or two in the eyes or maybe flipping them the bird and running would have been acceptable.
But No.
They never listen.  What's going on in Peru? 1f47d
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, ThomasEversole, BaleMaster and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:49 am

Now they're saying it was illegal miners brought in by local crime syndicates.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

ThomasEversole, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:54 pm

What's going on in Peru? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fres.cloudinary.com%2Fpracticaldev%2Fimage%2Ffetch%2Fs--2GhBBUf2--%2Fc_limit%252Cf_auto%252Cfl_progressive%252Cq_auto%252Cw_880%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fdev-to-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fi%2Foirlaius9qqsw4hcmb80
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, oldschooldoom, alldatndensum, Kerrick, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:53 pm

What's going on in Peru? LubxXSY
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:11 pm

Russell Brand was talking about it today..... Very Happy He makes me smile and laugh....
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

ThomasEversole and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down