The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus

5 posters

Go down

Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus Empty Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus

Post by Constantine Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:44 pm

I thought this was posted when it came out last year but I do not see a post....

Does anyone know the story behind this?   

Like...what's going on with Steven Patrick these days...?

Is he still singing country music?   Why did he decide to do this song at the time?

...Did they completely re-record the background music ?

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus Empty Re: Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus

Post by bodachi Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:05 pm

bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus Empty Re: Holy Soldier - See No Evil - new version with Steven Patrick & Will Matheus

Post by B Judson Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:49 am

I saw in the comments section under the video on you tube that this is "Mark/Marcie Free (King Kobra, Signal, Unruly Child).... and supposedly is not Steve Patrick

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God. Neither fornicator, nor adulterer, nor effeminate nor abuser of themselves of mankind.

B Judson
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:14 am

The Artist Formerly Known As Steven Patrick.  flower
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:29 am

B Judson wrote:I saw in the comments section under the video on you tube that this is "Mark/Marcie Free (King Kobra, Signal, Unruly Child).... and supposedly is not Steve Patrick

It's clearly an irony of who made this comment...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:48 am

B Judson wrote:I saw in the comments section under the video on you tube that this is "Mark/Marcie Free (King Kobra, Signal, Unruly Child).... and supposedly is not Steve Patrick
No that is not "Marcie Free."  I know what Marcie Free looks and sounds like.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:14 am

That singer needs to be free
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down