The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal

4 posters

Go down

New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal  Empty New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal

Post by Lex Metalis Mon May 08, 2023 8:39 am

New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal  Ebd28_10

Ok, it's in portuguese, but is a cool collector item!

---

Twenty-eighth edition, seeking with impetus and conviction the consolidation of what has become the greatest extreme metal vehicle with a Christian proposal. The new issue brings the Swedish Pantokrator as the main cover. In the rear, we also have the extremist of Jernlov (Norway), Marble Tomb (USA), Pozar (USA), Mercy (BRA), Katumus (USA), Monotheist (USA), Reue (BRA), Thy Sword and Sacrotorsus (Mexico ) and finally, the American Abated Mass of Flesh revealing its process of secularization. A new edition for Extreme Labels featuring a beautiful interview with the management of Headlight Productions. New board: Leaders in the Apocalypse with Pastor Volmir Bastos (Pipe), in addition to a new layout.

Extreme Collection Volume XVI seeks to surprise again not only with some unreleased tracks, but also others that have had their sound remastered and that are present here in full quality in Wave format:

1. PANTOKRATORHidden Deep
2. MARBLE TOMBDismal Transcendence
3. THY SWORDThis… My Blood
4. MONOTHEISTTwilight of the Wolves
5. MERCYThe Old Oak Tree
6. MELECKMästerens väg
7. KATUMUSEternal Flame
8. POZARRiders of the Apocalypse
9. ELGIBBORTormented
10. REUEJesus Won the Cross

---

ATTENTION: IF YOU LIVE OUT OF BRAZIL AND WANT TO BUY T-SHIRTS OR ANY ITEM FROM THE STORE, MAKE CONTACT WITH US DIRECTLY THROUGH WHATSAPP 5534 99158-4788; OR BY EMAIL: neversatan@gmail.com
WE SERVICE CUSTOMERS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

https://www.extremerecords.com.br/produtos/
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal  Empty Re: New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal

Post by Kerrick Mon May 08, 2023 3:37 pm

Man I wish something like this was available in English...

I don't think I was aware that Abated Mass Of Flesh is now secular; that's sad to hear.  They have a change of faith or just want to reach a broader audience?

I'm not familiar with Reue.  Do you have any links?  Thanks!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal  Empty Re: New edition of Extreme Brutal Death, one of the only printed mags specializing in Christian extreme metal

Post by Lex Metalis Mon May 08, 2023 6:00 pm

Kerrick wrote:Man I wish something like this was available in English...

I don't think I was aware that Abated Mass Of Flesh is now secular; that's sad to hear.  They have a change of faith or just want to reach a broader audience?

Hope that this interview can clear this question to me too
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Kerrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon May 08, 2023 6:17 pm

Kerrick wrote:I'm not familiar with Reue.  Do you have any links?  Thanks!

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon May 08, 2023 6:30 pm

Thanks!  Not quite my cup of tea.  Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon May 08, 2023 8:15 pm

Kerrick wrote:Thanks!  Not quite my cup of tea.  Smile

Me neither. If was released 15 years ago...who knows
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Mon May 08, 2023 9:33 pm

they got some RAD shirts and patches...

I emailed them to see about ordering some

have any of you guys ordered anything from them and what was your experience like? Did the order go through?

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue May 09, 2023 2:37 am

jaydeecrawson wrote:they got some RAD shirts and patches...

I emailed them to see about ordering some

have any of you guys ordered anything from them and what was your experience like? Did the order go through?

I know their store since 2006 and never have any problem, but well, I'm from Brasil, so it's easy to me.

But ER have a long partnership with Nordic Mission, Soundmass, etc... You Will don't have any problem for sure
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 09, 2023 2:33 pm

I've ordered from Extreme Records several times (shirts, CDs, cassettes, vinyl) and it's always been great (I'm in the U.S.). Shipping prices are brutal now with inflation so order a lot of stuff if you're going to order to make it worth it.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat May 13, 2023 1:00 pm

Well, I just ordered some stuff!

Fingers crossed!!!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down