The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica)

4 posters

Go down

Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica) Empty Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica)

Post by Kerrick Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:54 pm

I stumbled upon this pretty sweet sounding epic doom metal band from Sweden.  It's a solo project by Christopher Davidsson who is in Majestica (previously Reinxeed).  I glanced through their lyrics and they seem clean - one track even using some Christian imagery (a cross) to ward off evil.  Since the guy was involved in Christian projects, maybe he's a believer?  Either way, this is some pretty neat stuff.

https://wizdoom.bandcamp.com/album/trolldoom-ep

Tyrant
Tyrant

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica) Empty Re: Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica)

Post by Staybrite Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:38 am

I'm certainly going to have to check out more from this project.  So far the music sounds fantastic, but as with a lot of doom projects the vocals might have to grow on me.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica) Empty Re: Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica)

Post by Black Rider Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:41 am

Taking a page from the Candlemass playbook with a little BLS, I'll definitely check out more.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:13 pm

Wizdoom (epic doom from member of Reinxeed/Majestica) B9ac1a10
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down