The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia

+3
jaydeecrawson
TZ75
Lex Metalis
7 posters

Go down

Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia Empty Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:26 am

Really awesome see Steve again, happy and apparently well!

Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia Img_2022
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, jaydeecrawson, Pethead, Ammocas, TZ75, Dustofyears, Son of Nun and like this post

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia Empty Re: Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:50 pm

It’s nice to see Steve (first and foremost) out and about. He looks like he’s doing well! 

It’s also great to see Mick Carlisle and Lincoln Bowen hanging out together. Maybe they will start jamming and make some new music. 

I’m not sure who the others are… I think one of them is Mike Forsberg.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia Empty Re: Steve Rowe + former Mortification members at a Stryper concert in Australia

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:52 pm

TZ75 wrote:It’s nice to see Steve (first and foremost) out and about. He looks like he’s doing well! 

It’s also great to see Mick Carlisle and Lincoln Bowen hanging out together. Maybe they will start jamming and make some new music. 

The one on the first Photo is Phil Gibson, from Bloodworld era. The other is Just a friend...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:59 pm

Too bad Jayson Sherlock and Mick Jelenic didn’t attend. That would be like a more complete Mortification family reunion.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Lex Metalis wrote:
TZ75 wrote:It’s nice to see Steve (first and foremost) out and about. He looks like he’s doing well! 

The one on the first Photo is Phil Gibson, from Bloodworld era. The other is Just a friend...

Oh yeah! 

I forgot what he looked like. I wonder how everything worked out for him? His father pressured him to leave the band to attend college.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:14 pm

incredibly awesome! thanks for sharing this! totally awesome!

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

oldschooldoom, Ammocas, Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:12 am

It appears that Steve is still wheelchair bound???
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:20 am

oldschooldoom wrote:It appears that Steve is still wheelchair bound???

Since 2017 I think
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:14 am

Even if they don't produce good music, at least they can appreciate it.

(Relax, it's just a joke)
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Wind Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:21 pm

Good to see Steve. He is (and will always be) a remarkable musician from Christian metal scene, undoubtedly.

Second Wind
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Christian metal Horde and Dustofyears like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:57 pm

It is good to Steve again. Looks like he is doing as well as can be under the circumstances, Awesome!
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down