The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) !

5 posters

Go down

After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) ! Empty After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) !

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:25 am

(from the official Facebook page)

"The Powers That Be" is the long-awaited new album from black metal band Mercy. Ten years in the making, this highly anticipated release features nine tracks of pure, unadulterated darkness and rage. From the opening blast beats of "The Old Oak Tree" to the closing whispers of "The Bell," "The Powers That Be" takes listeners on a journey through the depths of hell and back.

With guttural vocals, shredding guitars, and thunderous drums, Mercy delivers an intense listening experience that will leave fans of the genre begging for more. The band's signature blend of traditional black metal with elements of death and doom metal is on full display throughout the album, making "The Powers That Be" a must-have for fans of extreme metal.

So if you're ready to embrace the darkness and let the tempest of black metal consume you, be sure to tune into "The Powers That Be" when it streams in the first quarter of 2023.

TeaserĀ here (Facebook link)
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Drawnsword, CrimsonWarrior, Frozen Fire and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) ! Empty Re: After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) !

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:31 am

In case if you don't know Mercy:

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) ! Empty Re: After 10 years, the comeb(l)ack of the year, Mercy (Side Black Metal project w/ Krig members) !

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:46 am

The teaser sounds fantastic! I really liked "The Seven Signs" when it came out but haven't really listened to it over the years. I'll be excited to go back and listen to it in preparation for this. Thanks for sharing!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Lex Metalis and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:08 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:The teaser sounds fantastic! I really liked "The Seven Signs" when it came out but haven't really listened to it over the years. I'll be excited to go back and listen to it in preparation for this. Thanks for sharing!

you're welcome!
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:46 pm

Whoa, I love the guitars in that short teaser. Super great. I liked The Seven Signs but it didn't really feel like black metal. This new teaser definitely does. The drumming sounded a bit mechanical though, and looking at MA, there is one member who is credited with drum programming, so I guess that makes sense. Still sounds pretty good though
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Drawnsword Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:06 pm

Interested to hear more.
Drawnsword
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:34 pm

Very Old Man's Child! Sounds good.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down