The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa)

5 posters

Go down

Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa) Empty Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa)

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:23 pm

Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa) Empty Re: Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa)

Post by average joe Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:32 pm

I wish this style was still being played in the scene! Very much early Deliverance vibe!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider and Temple of Blood like this post

Back to top Go down

Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa) Empty Re: Judgement - Death to the Flesh demo (cool Power/Thrash produced by George Ochoa)

Post by Black Rider Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:39 pm

I agree Joe, I miss this sound.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:58 pm

Nice, George was the producer but funny enough 2 of the members from the band were later involved in Deliverance at some point.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Black Rider and Temple of Blood like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:53 am

This reminds me of something vaguely Metal Church-ish, occupying a similar space to Combat Faith.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:41 pm

I havent had a chance to checkout Combat Faith but want to. Good to hear that its similar
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryeh Yehudah Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:04 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Can most definitely hear that unmistakable guitar from Recon and Vengeance Rising. Will check it out.
Aryeh Yehudah
Aryeh Yehudah
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcYD7g8QP0jgCDpJMdMJAKg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down