The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria”

+3
Staybrite
Constantine
Follower of Jesus
7 posters

Go down

Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria” Empty Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria”

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:00 pm

This. Smokes. This is the best Christian Liljigren project I’ve heard in a while. You have to get into the song; don’t let the beginning fool you. It starts out sounding like Euro power metal (Gamma Ray, Helloween, etc). But then it fully lets loose with a heavy Iron Maiden inspired riff that forms the basis for the rest of the song. Christian sounds great. I’m excited to hear more!

Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

My Awesome Timothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria” Empty Re: Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria”

Post by Constantine Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:10 pm

Yeah I have to say, this is quite good.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria” Empty Re: Flames of Fire debut single “Gloria”

Post by Staybrite Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:32 pm

Very Maidenesque.  That's not a bad thing at all.  Looking forward to hearing more.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:12 am

I totally agree this song is World Class, Maiden in there peak.  That scream from Christian at the beginning…. WOW!I love all of Christian’s work but this one could potentially be the pinnacle.Very excited for the album now.Follower of Jesus wrote:This. Smokes. This is the best Christian Liljigren project I’ve heard in a while. You have to get into the song; don’t let the beginning fool you. It starts out sounding like Euro power metal (Gamma Ray, Helloween, etc). But then it fully lets loose with a heavy Iron Maiden inspired riff that forms the basis for the rest of the song. Christian sounds great. I’m excited to hear more!

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:18 am

It does have a strong Maiden vibe and vocally he sounds great. Hope the rest is this good.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:34 am

If the rest of the album is like this, Christian will be knocking this one out of the park!  I wish Narnia would go with this sound.  This might actually be better than the last Narnia album.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:20 pm

I'm not a big fan of Christian's music, but I'm diggin this one.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:29 pm

alldatndensum wrote:This might actually be better than the last Narnia album.
It took me a little while to warm up to that last Narnia album, but now I really like it (well most of it, some of it is too much like Bethel music).  "The War That Tore The Land" is one of the best songs they've written so far.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Ammocas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:14 pm

Constantine wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:This might actually be better than the last Narnia album.
It took me a little while to warm up to that last Narnia album, but now I really like it (well most of it, some of it is too much like Bethel music).  "The War That Tore The Land" is one of the best songs they've written so far.

That song is easily the best thing Narnia has ever recorded. That song moves me to tears every time I listen to it. So worshipful!!!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:53 pm

I love this song! I keep coming back to it over and over. It is already one of my favorite songs from the last 10 years, and it’s creeping up my all-time list. If the rest of the album is even half as good, it will easily be my album of 2022.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 am

One thing that I do respect about Christian's singing:  he knows his range and plays to that strength.  To many people, including myself on past recordings, tried to get outside their range and it makes them sound horrid.  Christian knows what he can do and writes his vocal parts to work for him instead of straining to get out something that would sound too artificial.

When is this supposed to come out?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Follower of Jesus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:30 am

March 18th!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Follower of Jesus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down