The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The WayMaker - The Prophet's Sign (Japan Bonus Track) now available to everyone!

2 posters

Go down

The WayMaker - The Prophet's Sign (Japan Bonus Track) now available to everyone! Empty The WayMaker - The Prophet's Sign (Japan Bonus Track) now available to everyone!

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:39 am

Words from Jani Stefanovic:

Here´s a song that perhaps not many have heard unless you bought the Japanese version. My attempt on channeling my inner Yngwie Malmsteen which obvioulsy comes no way near his flawless tone. Still here´s a tribute to one of my early inspirations.
The Youtube codec squished the sound a bit..
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The WayMaker - The Prophet's Sign (Japan Bonus Track) now available to everyone! Empty Re: The WayMaker - The Prophet's Sign (Japan Bonus Track) now available to everyone!

Post by Constantine Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:40 pm

It's nothing new, but Jani Stefanovic is one of my favorite players these days because he has a forceful style but doesn't always play the typical licks that others in his skill-set do.  At times he throws in some off-kilter, unconventional moves that keep things interesting.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down