The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.A. Guns Questions

3 posters

Go down

L.A. Guns Questions Empty L.A. Guns Questions

Post by alldatndensum Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:18 am

OK, so I know that L.A. Guns has a new album with Guns and Lewis back in the band.

How many albums did the band do without them?  I know Tracii was in and out for a while and then had his own band and both were doing L.A. Guns songs.

Which L.A. Guns albums did not have Guns/Lewis on them?  Do you consider those official releases?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

L.A. Guns Questions Empty Re: L.A. Guns Questions

Post by Black Rider Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:14 am

If Tracii is in the band then it's L.A. Guns and the albums with Jizzy Pearl are actually pretty good. Lewis version should've been called something else imo.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Heck there are still two versions of L.A. Guns now.  Although the "real" L.A. Guns will always be the one that Tracii Guns in it.  (the "other" current version is led by original drummer Steve Riley and bassist Kelly Nickels).

I pretty much quit following them after their 3rd album "Hollywood Vampires" so I won't be much help.  The last album Phil did with Tracii was "Vicious Cycle" back in '94, until the two reunited in 2001 for "Man In The Moon" and again in 2017 for "The Missing Peace" and at least two more studio albums after that.  A band with nearly as much infighting as Ratt.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down