The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby

+3
Staybrite
Temple of Blood
alldatndensum
7 posters

Go down

New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby Empty Re: New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:24 am

Hopefully, this doesn't mean Gale Force is done. Their debut, Subhuman, is one of the best albums I have heard in a while. I was really looking forward to more of them.

Back to top Go down

New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby Empty Re: New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby

Post by alldatndensum Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:37 am

This sounds promising. Did they say when a release date for their album would be?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:12 am

I thought this was essentially Worldview's new lineup?
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

eatbugs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:This sounds promising.  Did they say when a release date for their album would be?

I haven't seen anything saying a date or even a name

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:03 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:I thought this was essentially Worldview's new lineup?

I was thinking the same thing.  At least George and Michael D.  Maybe they are going to rename the project something else.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:18 pm

Staybrite wrote:

I was thinking the same thing.  At least George and Michael D.  Maybe they are going to rename the project something else.
I heard they're going to call themselves "Earthlook" or maybe it was "Planetperspective". Possibly "Globescene", I can't remember
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:12 pm

After seeing you say that, I went to Worldview's page ( http://www.worldviewmetal.com/about.html ) and saw that their lineup is listed as 

George Rene Ochoa – Guitars, BGV, Keyboards
Michael Drive (Lee) – Lead Vocals
Todd Libby – Bass Guitar, Keyboards
Terry Russell – Drums

So yes, it does appear that this is the new version of Worldview

Funny that they updated the lineup on the page, yet the band news section hasn't been updated in 2 years, since Oct 2019.. Shocked Shocked

Would have thought this qualified as news... Razz Razz

New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby Captur19

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:04 pm

Bought4Life wrote:

After seeing you say that, I went to Worldview's page ( http://www.worldviewmetal.com/about.html ) and saw that their lineup is listed as 

George Rene Ochoa – Guitars, BGV, Keyboards
Michael Drive (Lee) – Lead Vocals
Todd Libby – Bass Guitar, Keyboards
Terry Russell – Drums

So yes, it does appear that this is the new version of Worldview

Funny that they updated the lineup on the page, yet the band news section hasn't been updated in 2 years, since Oct 2019.. Shocked Shocked

Would have thought this qualified as news... Razz Razz

New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby Captur19

If I remember correctly, Mike Lee hasn't been in it for a while. He's gone back and forth with singers. Originally he set up M24 to be Mike Lee, then after Rey left Worldview, He wanted Mike to do it, then decided that he wanted to keep him separate for M24. He had another friend lined up, but that didn't work out.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Who is Michael Libby? I got the Worldview CD and I think it's a continuation of Recon I think. Now it seems it's a separate entity. Regardless, I wouldn't mind hearing some new music. I'm a fan of Holy Sodlier, Recon, Barren Cross and Dleiverance. 

I haven't got the Galeforce CD yet. I'm not a fan of Mike Lee's vocal style. I may get it in the future.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:19 pm

When did Mike Lee join Worldview? He wasn't with them when I saw Worldview on their debut performance with Rey Parra.New supergroup forms.... Terry Russell (Holy Soldier), Michael Drive (Barron Cross), George Ochoa ( Deliiverance) and Michael Libby TErwVkp
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down