The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album

+4
TZ75
Pethead
Soldier777
Lex Metalis
8 posters

Go down

Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album Empty Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album

Post by Lex Metalis Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:00 pm

“I had the pleasure of touring with CJ in South America a few years back. I was blown away by his professionalism, his talent and his dedication. So much so that I reached out to him about working with me on my next solo/Metal album. As ideas have come in I’ve heard (and seen) the incredibly abilities CJ has as a writer, musician, engineer and producer. He’s a force to be reckoned with and an absolute gentleman in the process. One of the best!”

Source: https://www.facebook.com/LighthouseMastering/photos/a.107560374966675/122265720162807/
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album Empty Re: Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album

Post by Soldier777 Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:34 pm

This should be very interesting! I'm not much of a fan of Narnia but I have all the Rob Rock albums and CJ played on one or 2 of them and he is quite the guitar player. I'm looking forward to this. I'm also open to discovering/listening to some Narnia and maybe getting an album of 2 from them depending on how I like the music.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album Empty Re: Michael Sweet with CJ Grimmark in a new solo/metal album

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:05 pm

Soldier777 wrote:This should be very interesting! I'm not much of a fan of Narnia but I have all the Rob Rock albums and CJ played on one or 2 of them and he is quite the guitar player. I'm looking forward to this. I'm also open to discovering/listening to some Narnia and maybe getting an album of 2 from them depending on how I like the music.

Next mounth they will release a double cd compilation. Maybe a good option to you start your collection
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:11 pm

Narnia is one of those bands I feel like I should like more than I do. (I have Awakening and Enter the Gate). But CJ is a monster player. Love his work with Rob Rock.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:17 pm

Michael Sweet is almost as busy as George Lynch. Lol
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:20 pm

TZ75 wrote:Michael Sweet is almost as busy as George Lynch. Lol

But less than Christian Liljegren and Dale Thompson, lol
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:24 pm

LexMetalis wrote:

Either way, Joshua Peraiah don't like it
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Staybrite, Lex Metalis, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:26 pm

bodachi wrote:
LexMetalis wrote:

Either way, Joshua Peraiah don't like it

we have a winner here, hahaha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Wind Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:17 pm

So, have this project idea resulted in anything fruitful?

Second Wind
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Seeing that it has only been a few months since Stryper released their latest and the band is touring in support of that, I wouldn't expect anything just yet.  I would look again either mid-summer to the end of the year.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:44 pm

From what I am reading, it looks like he was mainly endorsing his mastering work back in '21
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down