The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa!

2 posters

Go down

SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa! Empty SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa!

Post by Constantine Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:08 am

Shadowmourne is a really good new unblack metal project from South Africa. 

It is the project of Zerachiel, the mastermind behind Incarnate Deity. 

The music is somewhat similar to Incarnate Deity, but without the symphonic elements or the death metal emphasis.

Check it out and see what you think:)

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa! Empty Re: SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa!

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:36 am

Good song structure, but man that production is WAY too squeaky clean; it totally takes the edge off of the music for me. Also the vocals were mixed in a really weird way that is just kinda off-putting. Will be paying attention to this band in the future though.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa! Empty Re: SHADOWMOURNE - NEW Unblack Metal Project From South Africa!

Post by Constantine Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:16 pm

This guy definitely has a unique style, and I would imagine it will not be everyone's cup of tea.  
Personally, I prefer the production of this project to the harsh and overly digital production of Incarnate Deity.  
The vocals here are a bit unusual but I don't mind them at all.  Thanks for checking out out and sharing your thoughts!
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

CrimsonWarrior likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down