The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren

3 posters

Go down

"This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren Empty "This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:54 pm

Stockholm, Sweden. February 3rd , 2021

The record label Melodic Passion Records is very proud to release the 1st single and video “This is my love song” from Christian Liljegren (vocalist of Narnia & The Waymaker) and his album Melodic Passion. A passionate stunning classic ballad to give strength in this pandemic days with special guest Svante Henryson on cello. Also a tribute to the family, faith, music and to all who have supported and believed in Christian Liljegren during his 35 year long music career since 1986. It is also his 50th birthday today, February 3.

Today, Melodic Passion Records proudly presents the 1st  single and video “This is my love song” from Christian Liljegren’s album Melodic Passion. Christian Liljegren is one of the most productive hard-rock/metal artists from Sweden and on the rock scene today with nearly 40 different albums under his belt, since he the started his career in 1986. Christian is known for his passion in his singing on albums as well on stage live performing for crowds all around the world.

Christian’s long music career and he has been fronting many bands such as Narnia, The Waymaker, Audiovision, Divinefire, Golden Resurrection, Wisdom Call, Flagship, Modest Attraction, Borderline to name a few.

As Christian describes it:
- I am 50 years old today and I am deeply proud of the journey so far in music. This album is my way of saying thanks for the music, to show my tribute to my musical heroes, as well as showing my love to all who have supported me along the way.

The intention with this album was to go back to Christian’s musical roots, where he started to listen to music late in the 1970’s. You can hear Christian’s biggest music influences from bands such as Rainbow, The Sweet, Uriah Heep, Queen, Stryper and Europe, as well as favorite singers like Ronnie James Dio (R.I.P), Brian Connolly (R.I.P), David Byron (R.I.P), Freddie Mercury (R.I.P), John Lawton, John Miles, Michael Sweet, and Joey Tempest.

This is also Christian’s debut as music composer, since all music on this album is composed by Christian and Stephen Carlson (Brotthogg, The Rise, Tales, Gil Edwards), an amazing guitarist from Sweden who now lives in Norway. Christian has written all lyrics, vocal melodies and arrangements, and co-produced the album with his good friends Viktor Stenqvist (Narnia’s sound engineer), and Olov Andersson (Audiovision, Veni Domine and keyboard player on this album).

- I’m very happy and proud to do this song “This is my love song”, as this song is a gift from me to my family and friends who have supported me through all the years. I thank God for the gift of music and for my talent as I want to share heavenly love through my music. Christian concludes.

The Melodic Passion album will be released on CD and LP (black and limited purple edition) and on all major digital platforms by Melodic Passion Records and distributed by Sound Pollution Distribution on March 26, 2021.

Lineup:
Christian Liljegren – Lead & backing vocals
Stephen Carlsson – Guitars
Olov Andersson – Keyboards
Andreas “Habo” Johansson – Drums
Per Schelander – Bass

The lineup consists of musicians that have been involved and/or are active in bands like Royal Hunt, Astrakhan, Avatarium, Audiovision, House of Shakira, Neptune, Narnia, Rob Rock & Pain of Salvation.

Guest appearance by Svante Henryson – Cello on This is my love song
The Melodic Passion album is recorded and mixed by Viktor Stenqvist
Mastering by CJ Grimmark
Graphic design by Jonatan Samuelsson
Produced by Christian Liljegren, Olov Andersson & Viktor Stenqvist
Distributed by Sound Pollution

Single: https://orcd.co/this-is-my-love-song

Album: https://orcd.co/melodic-passion
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren Empty Re: "This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:55 am

Beautiful song..... hoping for some more heavier songs on this release though!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren Empty Re: "This Is my Love Song", 1st single of 'Melodic Passion', new album from Christian Liljegren

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:29 am

I will be purchasing this when it's available at a reasonable price. The list of influences is spectacular. If it has more of a 70's vibe with Christian's melodic style and production, this will be undoubtedly a stellar release.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 am

My Awesome Timothy wrote:Beautiful song..... hoping for some more heavier songs on this release though!

Oh, will have hehehe... A LOT OF
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down