The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame)

Go down

Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame) Empty Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame)

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:50 am

Two modern day prophets who give tomorrows news today(who both predicted the situation we are now in, more or less).
Alex Jones interviews Megadeth mastermind Dave Mustaine, talking about Dave's faith, his career and his life, about the band and the album that had just come out- *Endgame*(which I believe was partly directly inspired by Jones documentary *Endgame*) and about the NWO, and more....
20 minutes long.

https://tvassets.infowars.com/index/display/category/movies/order/popular/page/3/id/1140

Alex has interviewed him once or twice since as well...directly on his show.
I'm pretty sure Alex is also a metal fan(full on metalhead , not as sure). I've seen him use numerous metal songs in his show as intros/outros and as going to/coming from commercial breaks. Megadeth, Metallica, Ratt, AC/DC, Misfits, I think I heard a Skid Row song once, and others.

🤘💀🤘😱🤯💀🤯🤘🤔😇🤘

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame) Empty Re: Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame)

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:01 am

I'll try and hunt down the other interview Alex did directly on his show with Dave and also add it here later.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame) Empty Re: Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine(Endgame)

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:24 am

Here it is. The second Alex Jones interviews Dave Mustaine....directly on his show.
Hour long.
Enjoy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVKbDQpX400

🤘🤘🤘

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down