The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify? Empty Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify?

Post by Black Rider Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Because it's a cool list and those who are on Spotify should check it out.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify? Empty Re: Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify?

Post by Constantine Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Yes sir, I am Rageofangels on Spotify.  Smile

Can you please tell me if you are able to pull up ALL of the public playlists under the ID?   
I am not sure what others can see vs. what I can see as the content arranger.

Thank you for noticing.   I have put in a ton of hours curating the best songs in multiple sub-genres.  
My biggest surprise was that the Christian Doom Metal list was the most popular one so far.  
I had no idea there was demand out there for that genre, but sure enough....

On the other hand, I worked hard on the UnBlack Metal Armageddon and Christan Thrash - Old & New lists and not too many people seem to have found those yet.

I owe Ammocas links to all the lists, but if you can confirm that he can pull them all up by one ID, I can let him know.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify? Empty Re: Anyone in here go by RageofAngels on Spotify?

Post by Black Rider Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:16 pm

I think I see them all, there's a ton there, will be my go to for Christian metal on Spotify. Doom is probably popular because no one else has taken the time to do that with Christian music whereas Christian thrash and Unblack have more lists.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:08 pm

You have some by The Choir but nothing by 77's and Undercover that I can find.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:24 pm

Yes it is true, there are other UnBlack and Thrash lists out there.  
I try not to repeat what others have done though.  And am always on the look-out for new or obscure bands to make things interesting and most importantly, to highlight the bands.  This CMR board has been awesome because I am always discovering new bands here.

The Christian Speed Metal list is also popular for probably the same reasons as the Doom metal one.  
I sure wish there was more traditional Christian speed metal out there, that is a hard list to find material for.   
It would really help if a few more key bands were on Spotify like Haven, Sacrament (there's 1 song), Temple Of Blood's "Overlord," Fires of Babylon (1 song), etc.  Or even bands like Neon Cross, Novella (there's 1 song), X-Sinner (there's 2 songs), Mercy Rule, Fighter, etc.  

I have to say though I am amazed on what IS on Spotify.   And it changes all the time....like The Brave, Valor, and Fear Not just came on this year, whereas other albums were deleted.  I have been told that is a decision of the band and/or whoever owns the licensing rights.

But certainly I welcome anyone to alert me any bands that I have missed, and I will (eventually) add them to the appropriate lists.  I will look into the 77's and Undercover (I believe I checked them out once but just didn't use anything, lol).
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Since I'm in quarantine I've had a lot of time to go through your lists and it's been fun. Listened to some stuff I haven't heard in years like Liege Lord, what a great underrated band, and Vicious Rumors, another underrated band. Good work on these lists.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:56 pm

Constantine wrote:It would really help if a few more key bands were on Spotify like Temple Of Blood's "Overlord," 

I'll be putting a few singles on Spotify at some point but never any full albums because Spotify is a colossal rip-off to artists
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:55 pm

I know all streaming services dont compensate enough but there is so much music I have bought since having Spotify because Im able to hear more then just singles. Even though it is peanuts in the long run after I buy an album I listen on Spotify to at least support again as much as I can.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:36 pm

mothy wrote:I know all streaming services dont compensate enough but there is so much music I have bought since having Spotify because Im able to hear more then just singles. Even though it is peanuts in the long run after I buy an album I listen on Spotify to at least support again as much as I can.

That's nice that you do that, but a single purchase is worth 2000+ streams.

I know we won't put up anything from Overlord on that site because the album is almost completely sold out.  I'll probably put 2-3 songs from ASOF on there as a sample.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:01 pm

I hear ya TOB and Im not int he norm now adays and try to only do digital, not sure what Ill do if things like Spotify and Youtube music (where I keep my digital purchases) go away.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down