The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming...

5 posters

Go down

Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming... Empty Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming...

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:25 pm

One of the pioneers of brazilian christian scene. The band starded between 1993 and 1994 but the first album was only released years before. The band had shared stage with names like Sepultura, Trino, Antidemon, Torture Squad and many other.

Now, the complete catalogue (well, less the cover EP released in 2007) it's available on streaming platforms.

Against Saints And Sinners (2002)

https://open.spotify.com/album/5GVV4cF4I5wHg57FyDNt6v

The Ways Of Faith (2005)

https://open.spotify.com/album/062NPsUWwvW6rti9dQa5oF

Vanitas Vanitatum (2011)

https://open.spotify.com/album/4lWY3PBtttfOZrn5JOZqfs

Mea Culpa (2015)

https://open.spotify.com/album/5XTbqrtgZeTDsS0XDHMRBO

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming... Empty Re: Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming...

Post by mothy Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Would love if they went with a bandcamp page to purchase some. Loved their older sound not so much the new one
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming... Empty Re: Saint Spirit (Brazilian Thrash/Death/Djent Metal) discography available on Streaming...

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:48 pm

We tried with some labels to reissue the old catalogue, but no one showed interest
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:48 pm

If anyone knows their catalog well and would recommend the Top 10 songs I should start with, I would appreciate it.

Of the above, I like the last 2 best, for an indication of my tastes.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:34 am

Uh, only 10 it's really hard, but ... let me tell you my 3 favorite from each album:

Against Saints and Sinners (2003)

* In Memorian Mei (the correct name of the first track)
* Humans Like Me
* O Conto do Prego e do Martelo (The Nail And Hammer's Tale)

The Ways Of Faith (2005)

* Bulldog
*  Worship Me
*  Hands Up

Vanitas Vanitatum (2011)

* Prostitute
* Stupid Holy Nation
* The Unknow God

Mea Culpa (2015)

* Release The Kraken
* Tortura (Torture)
* Nameless
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:42 am

LexMetalis wrote:We tried with some labels to reissue the old catalogue, but no one showed interest

Darn that stinks. If anything changes or you can self release digitally Im in.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:09 am

mothy wrote:
LexMetalis wrote:We tried with some labels to reissue the old catalogue, but no one showed interest

Darn that stinks. If anything changes or you can self release digitally Im in.

I think that the first 2 would receive a good attention. Furious thrash with a lot of inserts of grindcore and death metal. The old schoolers will love haha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:14 am

Ways of Faith sounds really good to me.  Reminds me of Chaos AD.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:00 am

That's the point of bandcamp...you don't need a label.  Any band can release their music if they own it.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

mothy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 am

Temple of Blood wrote:Ways of Faith sounds really good to me.  Reminds me of Chaos AD.

Side note: the title came from a Sepultura song present of the album 'Roorback'. The bandleader, singer/drummer Rodrigo Bizoro loves Sepultura and have a lot of influences from Igor Cavalera drum skills...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:35 am

Vanitas Vanitatum is my favortite albumn so far
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:41 am

strangerhoncho wrote:

That's the point of bandcamp...you don't need a label.  Any band can release their music if they own it.

The problem to us is the shipping from Brazil. Very expensive to certain countries. Ok, we have the facility of the streaming, but the "real cds" are the greal deal. 

Probally I'll try talk with some labels again...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:44 am

If anyone have a good contact witha good label, tell me Very Happy
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Have you tried Roxx or No Life Till Metal (Scot Waters) if not you can find both on Facebook
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:59 pm

In the past yeah, send some emails with links and proposal of packs and deluxe editions. Never was answered haha
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down